Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: MMM + OOO.esp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded MMM awhile ago, and I love it. But I keep getting this error where the creatures/hostile NPCs see me, and ready their attacks, but they dont. Its like they are stuck in place, because whe I get close enough they start attacking, but they dont walk around. Also wilderness creatures spawn in large groups, but the dont walk around, and leave the area, tehy just sit there. X( X(

I just dl OOO recently, and its also great. But MMM creatures dont spawn, but the OOO creatures/NPCs have the same error. I also get this weird texture error, where certain items look like colored static. :eek:

I recently had a system restore, and it deleted the files that had the MMM + OOO.esp in it, so that could be part of the problem.

If anyone can help me with any of these problems, I'd appreciate it.
Also if someone could copy their OOO + MMM.esp and Email it to me, it would also be amazing.

Tloper@BGCO.org

Thanks! :goodjob:
It sounds like that Frostcrag Reborn error. If you have download that mod then it is probably casuing the bug but if you haven't then I have no clue whats wrong. You might also want to make sure the MMM mods are loaded after your OOO mods if you want MMM creatures to work right.
That could be it, but I think its mostly cause I dont have the OOO + MMM.esp file.
But I deleted my OB folder, and reinstalled the game starting over from scratch. I had too many mods, and junk I didn't need, so I just started over.
This is actually a pretty common problem, I've had it happen multiple times. the way MMM completely revamps their behavior sets up for some big problems.
Mine was always triggered by trying to fight mannimarco.
As far as I know it's irrepairable besides reloading to an earlier save