Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Quick Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been keeping track of all of the beyond cyrodil and silgrad tower mod but have been hesitant to download because i don't exactly know what silgrad tower is. I know it's set in Morrowind but exactly what is it?
I believe if you go here: Silgrad Tower v2.5 RELEASED and scroll down to "WHAT IS SILGRAD TOWER", youll get the answer. Smile
Thanks for replying Beremat. I can't think of a better way to explaining it than the text in that part of post. Hope you'll give us a try Ranger_Walker Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Thanks for replying Beremat. I can't think of a better way to explaining it than the text in that part of post. Hope you'll give us a try Ranger_Walker Smile

You're welcome, i'm trying to be more active in all the forums, not just Akavir. :yes:
Thanks for the help, I'll give it a try. I have some friends coming over on saturday who also have oblivion. we are going to attempt to break through the oblivion modding mystery with 8 hours of mod attempting, any tips would be much appreciated. thanks.
AIM: ReadTheNewsOhBoy

I'm always available to help new modders learn ^_^

And don't worry RW, I'm not recruiting.
Ranger_Walker: My best tip would be start by completing the "My First Dungeon" tutorial on the CS Wiki. Smile
Yes, that is where you should start. After you test it successfully in-game, start creating whaever you like.. And make sure to be creative! I often use pieces in ways that Bethesda probably wouldnt think of using. It really helps to make your mod unique.:goodjob: