Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Its good to be back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm glad the forum is back up. I really missed it.
Indeed it is. My computer was boring me without these forums. I missed you guys! Wink

:hugall:
Yeah, it was almost like missing a hand or something. Particularly with the upset about TESSource, which is now TESNexus.com. It is up and running too!!! :bananarock:
:hugall:
Me too...There wasn't anything else to do. I went soo mad I ended up making a huge personal world for my character with

-an island,
-a hunting hut(walk-in made with dunmer shack parts),
-tons of creatures including deer,
-a player home(3 story, a climb down area on the side for dining, a huge bridge that goes through the treetops, and to a ranger's hut),
-a ranger's hut for lots of my companions,
-multiple ranger holes (Bravil roof addons taht I put doors on, and pretty nice interiors),
-Some nice NPCs, and some statues.

Its going to become my personal world, and my testing grounds for all my work. :yes:
I'd like to thank Razorwing for an Agora he made, it fits nicely as tree top balconies. :goodjob:
Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
I'd like to thank Razorwing for an Agora he made, it fits nicely as tree top balconies. :goodjob:

I appreciate it. Glad it's being used Smile

And I'm glad to have Silgrad's neighbours back Big Grin
Wow! You kept busy Tlo.
Great! =)

It's good to be back, and is it just me or are the forums a lot faster? :goodjob:
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048

I appreciate it. Glad it's being used Smile

Welcome! :goodjob:

lol. I sure have been busy. But, I have yet to test it.
Not to mention my autosave has been acting up, and my PC crashed last night while I was working on it. X(

They do seem alot faster, but I never have problems. :yes:
Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
Great! =)

It's good to be back, and is it just me or are the forums a lot faster? :goodjob:

Yes, they seem a whole lot faster! :goodjob: