Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Self Picture Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
i think its mostly cause of how i dress. the first pic was from when i wore nothing but sweatshirts and baggy Tshirts, not a very becoming look. nowdays i care more about my style and acutaly show off my assets Tongue
Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
man senten, you obviously dont know anything about G's and ghettos Tongue

haha,yeah here is the joke. Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
IAMTHEEMPEROR: Interesting picture! I don't know why but my first thought was that you looked Greek Smile Do you have Greek heritage by any chance?

Lol, I'm pretty sure I've said that several times before, but yeah, I am half greek. The other half is Irish, though it's pretty much recessive. I'm not that tan though, the lighting in there was just weird.
This me, and I must say, you guys don't look anything like your avatars. wel,, I don't either, but still

if you notice, everything is tilted towards my right ear, glasses and mouth included, and I don't know why
[Image: DSCF0132.jpg]
heheh, don't you hate it when your face twists to one side?? I have glasses too, and they like to fall down my nose and even sit uneven on my face - I keep having to push them back up my nose.

Koniption
My face is pretty even, but I think the muscles in the corners of my mouth is stronger on the right side than they are on the left side. I have to 'smile harder' on the left side to keep from having this look of disgust. Tongue
This was the only picture of me I could find. :lol:

I'm the one on the right...

EDIT: This... well I guess this isn't too old actually. I'll probably make an attempt to get a new one though. Tongue
I've finally found some decent pictures of myself. Although both pictures feature alcoholic beverages, I would like to point out that I am not an alcoholic (honest!). Big Grin
I have a cool and new picture of me.

Im da beachboy Big Grin
Well, it's been a while since I last saw this thread - years in fact. Aside from my avatar picture which was taken back in 2002 in Montreal, I do have one recent photo I'm rather fond of. (Normally I'm really camera-shy and hate pictures of myself but some friends took care of that a year ago - see below.)

In this one, I'm hamming things up during a photo shoot for some friends who make Renaissance Fair clothing - my wife and I were modeling for their website and their photographer grabbed this one on the sly. turned out pretty good, actually. (At least I don't blush seeing it now... erm... well, not much anyways.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18