Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Congratulations, SACarrow!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Fireworks-01-june.gif] [Image: Fireworks-05-june.gif] [Image: Fireworks-02-june.gif]
CONGRATULATIONS SACARROW!

[blockquote][1st]S[/1st]ACarrow has been a steady fixture here ever since late April last year, when he came on board with a glowing review of the capital in our Morrowind mod: "makes Balmora look like Gnaar Mok." I can only hope we can recapture that feeling of grandeur in our Oblivion mod Big Grin SACarrow stayed involved in modding for our Morrowind mod for quite awhile, working closely with fellow core member Bob196045. His involvement in the Morrowind mod continues to this day, but has been broadened to include our Oblivion mod as well.

I think it's safe to say that modelling is what first led SACarrow into the realm of Oblivion, and I've had the pleasure of working with him in that field since last August. We've both learnt a lot since then, and I'm proud to say a few of the things I've learnt, I've learnt from him. We owe the existence of Dunmer shacks to SACarrow, which lend a distinct and pleasantly Morrowind-y feel to Ebbedin and other places in our lands. Many of us also remember the work he put into developing mine rails in conjunction with Seniosh's Silgrad Glassmine job. These are just a few of the numerous contributions SACarrow has made to the modelling side of our mod.

While I think SACarrow himself would agree his friends here know him best as a modeller, that is certainly not the only way we know him. Recently he's been working with sandor on a complete overhaul of Argonian voices, which goes beyond "simply" keeping our Argonian NPCs from spouting Bethesda lines but rather replaces the voice work of our Argonian NPCs completely, allowing them to speak both Bethesda lines and our own lines without disparity. This will be a major boon to the dialogue side of our mod.

So for his long-time commitment, sterling work and positive attitude us in the core are happy to welcome him into our ranks!
:cheers:

For those who are unfamiliar with the concept of core members;
Apart from access to the internal board and voting rights on internal matters of the team, core member status is accompanied by global moderator powers. It also implies a deeper involvement both in the team and the modding process, although the details of that involvement remains for each core member to define for him or herself.
[/blockquote]
Congratulations!!!
\
:bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana:
:applause: :cake: :hug: :hugall: :party: :bounce: :elk: :crown: :dance: :cheers: :BW: :jump: :jump: :wave: :wave:
... and quite a bit surprised. Smile I had no idea this was under consideration, but thanks for the honor. I will continue to do my best to deliver crappy models with good collision and throat-shredding voicework to the detriment of ST, both TES3 & TES4. :lmao:

Again, I am touched and honored, but I have no idea what this entails. Please fill a n00b in. Smile

In-Core-rigibly yours,
Steve
Quote:Originally posted by SACarrow
I will continue to do my best to deliver crappy models with good collision and throat-shredding voicework to the detriment of ST, both TES3 & TES4. :lmao:

Steve

:lmao:
:banana: :banana: :bananarock:

Congrats Steve may your appointment be long and prosperous, crappy models and all

Welcome to the Core

Enjoy
Bob
:worship: Congrats!!! O Mighty Core Member!! :worship:
Welcome and congratulations SACarrow!
Congrats SACarrow!

Continue to let us use your wonderful models!!!!! Big Grin
Have fun on Core! :goodjob:
:bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:
congratz!
Congratulations SACarrow!
Pages: 1 2