Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: What is your favorite class creation.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've come up with two so far. Alchemist and Madwoman.
1) Sea Man
2) Shaman
3) Ghost
Custom class Barbarian (a real one, like Conan, not some weak Nord).

Or a samurai.
Hybrid... you know, some mage stats, some warrior stats, some archer stats. First i'm maxing out Archer, then Mage, then Warrior.
I've gone across the board, each time I've corrupted or lost my save file I've tried something new. Currently I'm on a stealthy sword user. Very high blade, acrobatics, sneak etc. Lots of custom modded gear too.

[Image: lake.jpg]

First time round I had an elven archer, then I had a warlock (conjuration and destruction) then I went to a barbarian like Kodama. Big Grin I've had a few other chars that didn't last long too, a Dremora I think, can't remember what class he was. I had a lot of fun with the warlock, closely matched by my current assasin styled class. I didn't like my elven archer, he reminded me of a really bad american actor, facial appearance to match. Plus I didn't like being limited to bows, and my skills were all messed up.
Nice! Big Grin

I think my next character will be a Sohei, a Japanese warrior monk, skilled with the Japanese bow, Japanese swords, and Japanese pole-arms, and they can cast powerfull healing spells because they meditate all the time (this character will be an unstoppable slaughtering machine, sort of like a paladin, as Sohei also wear armor).
He should look something like this:
[Image: sohei.jpg]
I make a supreme ninja with...
Blade
Acrobatics
Sneak
Illusion
Mysticism
Athletics
Destruction

Jonin (its name) has an akavari warblade and the Dark Brotherhood suit.
:bananarock:
We will have proper ninja suits for your character, and one or two ninja clans to join up with Wink
Ooh ooh, special ninja obtained potions that increase acrobatics to the max. Crouching tiger style on rooftops. :goodjob: It would be awesome to script AI that jumps more, with max acrobatics. Would be amusing at the least. Big Grin
Now that's a good idea :goodjob:
Pages: 1 2