Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Musical Tastes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ah, yes, alaska guy (you'll have to watch this to understand who he is)

I always love to be misleading and cryptic in everything I do, writing, art, music, etc.. My english teacher hates me for it.
I did so not figured that as your type of music Tongue I personally are into more guitars and less grunting but I've heard worse.
I agree with Morm, Alaska just isnt my forte.
But bands like Atreyu, and Aiden are just plain terrible... :lmao:

I personally stick to 70's bands, and sometimes I take a venture into modern music, such as MCR, and Very light Rap like Akon, or T-Pain.
I'm not into rap too much either, but I can stand it.
For me it's Within Temptation, Linkin Park, Guano Apes, Dragonforce, Apocalyptica, Poets of the Fall and Audioslave. Well that's my main taste, of course I got some sidetracks...

Tlo1048, you like Yello?
I Love Apocalyptica!!!
I'm gonna buy their new CD, and my Sister, and I + other Orchestra ppl are going to play Hope for our school talent show. Its gonna be killer.

Yello?
I dont have any clue who that is. lol.

Good news, I can get on TESNexus now!!!!
Hell ya!!!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by Mormacil
I did so not figured that as your type of music Tongue I personally are into more guitars and less grunting but I've heard worse.
I like that it's progressive and creative, masking genius with taboo [as i love to do], I'm more into indie and expierimental.
Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
I Love Apocalyptica!!!
I'm gonna buy their new CD, and my Sister, and I + other Orchestra ppl are going to play Hope for our school talent show. Its gonna be killer.

Yello?

Hell ya!!!!!!

Apocalyptica rules Smile Here's a nice version of Path.

And this is Yello, old electronic stuff.

Good luck with your own performance Wink
I like Dethklok, which isn't even a real band, and Evanescence Tongue
Oh I forgot about Evanescence Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Mormacil
Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
I Love Apocalyptica!!!

Yello?

Hell ya!!!!!!

Apocalyptica rules Smile Here's a nice version of Path.

And this is Yello, old electronic stuff.

Good luck with your own performance Wink
Thanks! :goodjob:
Pages: 1 2 3 4