Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: What'd i miss?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, i've been inactive for the past 2 or 3 months, but now that i've developed a work ethic and started doing homework, i'm back.

I'm still working on the Morag Tong (just have to tweak the lights, and then i'm done the guildhall!), and i just want to know what i've missed.

So has anything important has happened? any new models made, any new claims available, anyone want something from me that i forgot about?

Just wanna know what's been going on since i've been away.
Well Waalx is making Morag Tong armor.
Seniosh: The easiest way to find that out is to poke around the lists in the Construction Set.

Mormacil: VABG made our Morag Tong armor. (link)
Quote:Originally posted by Mormacil
Well Waalx is making Morag Tong armor.

What is it with you and Waalx?
It looks like you're his personal adoring fan or something... it's creepy Tongue
:lmao:
You should see the RS forums...Morm is Waalx's adoring fan. Big Grin

GO POINTY HEADED WOOD ELF!!!!!!!!
Seniosh: Well you missed my return Smile
I didn't miss your return, you just got back yesterday. I've just been working, and didn't think to respond till today. Hopefully the dumac forums will be re-energized, which reminds me that i need to request a texture or two for the landscaping.

But seriously guys, Mormacil's fanboyism aside, have any of the projects done anything major? Not just Silgrad, but any betas, any cool stuff? Or do you guys all hibernate for the summer like me...
I hibernated also. Confusedhrug: