Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: If you were in a blank void...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok, imagine this. You're in a blank void. You aren't falling, but you're on solid ground. Everything is blank, white, and barren, except for you, because you're the only thing in it.

But, this is no ordinary void. It's actually the world of your mind, where anything you want, or can imagine, is. You can do whatever you want in it, be wherever you want, and do whatever you want. It's prettymuch an imagination made physical. You can have whatever you want, have as many places as you want, there are no limits, no rules, only desire.

So, just post whatever you want

Now I'll start:

Ok, first, I'd want powers Tongue. Just any powers to do fun stuff, whether it's flying, or speed, strength, whatever. I'd also want to be an elf, cuz elves rule Big Grin But, what fun is having infinate power in a blank void?

This is the first good paradise I imagined, several years ago Big Grin
Next, I want a place to be in that's not a blank void. So, I'd imagine a castle. This would be the most beautiful castle I could imagine. It would have infinate rooms, all beautiful, and it would be paradise. There would also be a huuuuuuuge library with any book I could imagine, because I'd have a lot of spare time to read Tongue It would also have giant gardens, an armory, and you can't forget servants Big Grin But why stop there?

This is another one, which I imagined almost a year ago.
Someimes, you want a nice place to just be alone in, pure serenity and tranquility to absorb and reflect in. So, I'd wish for a forest, like an ancient New England forest. It would stretch on for miles. There's nothing but pure nature, as it would be had the colonists not ripped it apart and built their towns and cities Tongue It would also be whatever season I want it to be, whether it's spring, summer, autumn or winter (just getting a view of what it looks like Tongue, but autumn's the purdiest Big Grin), because I consider every season beautiful, but the seasons are never the ones you want them to be. And, there would be a field in this forest, with a cabin, like the stone ones in Oblivion with the thatch roofs,. It would be cozy, with a warm fire always burning and I could go inside and relax whenver I wanted. But, sometimes you just need a different kind of serenity.

This is the most recent paradise I imagined. Came to me in a dream two nights ago. Big Grin
So, then there would be a tropical island. It's actually really tiny. It would be smack in the middle of a crystal clear blue ocean with nothing else there. The sand is gleaming white and there's a small hill/mountain right in the middle of the island. There's also caves inside, with flowing fresh water for some reason. Don't know why, but it's a cool thing to have in a cave. Oh, the ocean water is also freshwater, because I hate the salty taste, and I don't want to get that annoying salty stickiness after swimming Tongue So, there's a bit of grass, just to relax and lay down in. It also never storms, and it's not too hot.

So there you go, my favorite dreams Big Grin And that's why I love Oblivion modding, because you can express them, except Oblivion modding has these crappy things called limits Sad

Woah, after looking at it, I placed so many of the same two smilies so much in this thread. Oh well, time to add another Tongue
A series of 5 planets in orbits that form a sphere in the center of which is something akin to a sun. They have different resources and distribution, as well as climates, fauna, and flora. Then, I creat people, now I owuldn't want everyone like me, bu tin order to make spontaneous generation of people easier to handle, half of them are varying degrees of like me, the other half are just that, individuals. Knowledge of some basic technologies I take as a given, and so form basic cities, but with non permanent materials. The internet however operates through satelites, so as to allow for use between planets, I make these satelites purposely inferior to what can be built. Then I extend life of the first generation by 400 years, and all subsequent generations will live up ot that point plus 40 years per generation they are, slowly easing us back onto a regular life span, but giving time for medical advancement. Then, I create a vast universe in the stars, so that it is. And then I relinquish my powers, and set about trying to see if given a blank slate, with communication, whether man cannot truly be peaceful, meaning no violations of negative rights by government on the behalf of others. A classical liberal society. If it works, its an age of wonder, prosperity, and advancement.
Well, I can honestly say that's the largest experiment I've ever heard of. Not a paradise, but that is the answer to one of the largest questions of all.

Makes me wonder, if we started over and things were different, would our world be a better place?

Oh well, I'm tired of cramming this forum with my posts, so I'm out Big Grin
In a blank white void where anything i imagined became real....

I see a hand, it is lightly furred with retractile claws. An ornate mirror appears in my clawed hand and i look at my face. I am Khajiit, a form which feels natural to me, even more natural than my awkward human body. I hear a sound behind me, and turn around to face it. I am standing on the bridge of the Starship Voyager, and Q is there smirking at me. I banish him with a thought, and i am plunged back into the white void. i close my eyes and open them again, and i am in a jungle. i can see no animal of any kind, but the sheer variety of plants and fungi is mind boggling. there are no flowers and i realise i am wandering the first primeval forest of earth, millions of years before the first land animal and many more millions of years before the evolution of flowers. As i walk, the lush vegetation gives way to desert, and Im wandering wanding around the deserts of elsweyr, i come to a small rock jutting out of the sand, i climb on top of it. I imagine myself flying, and great angelic wings sprout from my shoulders. i soar into the sky and sweep through the clouds.

and thats all i can think of right now.
I would proberbly create some group of magical worlds and then make me ruler of at least one. Or I'll become the ultimate god there Tongue (they don't have to know I exist).
this reminds me of the dream I just had. I was in my dad's trailer running from Brutes, I realized "I can't go outside! I forgot to link this to an exterior cell!" Hopelessly, I opened the door, and it was just, outside. It was so weird.

HnnnnH.
Quote:Originally posted by Brian S
this reminds me of the dream I just had. I was in my dad's trailer running from Brutes, I realized "I can't go outside! I forgot to link this to an exterior cell!" Hopelessly, I opened the door, and it was just, outside. It was so weird.

HnnnnH.

To much modding? Tongue
Quote:Originally posted by Mormacil
Quote:Originally posted by Brian S

HnnnnH.

To much modding? Tongue
funny, because I haven't touched the CS in three days. Confusedhrug:
Withdrawelsymtoms?
Quote:Originally posted by Ja-Kha'jay
What she said.

Yeah, I couldn't stand to be human in my own paradise. Humans are flawed, and you just wish you could be something better.
Pages: 1 2 3 4