Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: I'm back......well sort of
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm back, been on holiday and been busy sorting college stuff out, in my final two years. Ok so I'm back well sort of becuase I no longer mod Oblivion. It became more of a chore rather than something I enjoy. But I will help the best I can with beta testing (if needed) and my ideas and information.
Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
I'm back, been on holiday and been busy sorting college stuff out, in my final two years. Ok so I'm back well sort of becuase I no longer mod Oblivion. It became more of a chore rather than something I enjoy. But I will help the best I can with beta testing (if needed) and my ideas and information.

Welcome back. Where did your holiday take you?

One of the nice things about a mod team like ours is that there's so many different things one can do. Everything from writing books, making sound effects and writing articles for the website, to creating models and textures, to pure hardcore modding - and then some. As long as one has that burning desire to engage in something creative there's a lot of different ways one can do that within the framework of the team. I should know, I've tried most of the fields modding has to offer... to varying success. Big Grin
Well I ended up in Orlando Florida, my friends had never been there, we had great fun. Anyway so there is alot of choice for me, I will take a crack at something as soon as I find something interesting.

Thanks for the welcome.
Hope you'll continue your creative input for Dumac, though we're not really in a position to mod much. I'm sure you'll feel the modding addiction calling you sooner or later though Big Grin and when the time comes, you're welcome to do as much work as you like :chaos:

Good to see you back