Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Shouldn't the Ocean mod be a part of Beyond Cyrodil?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I mean, it is lore friendly (I think) and it is Beyond cyrodil....

Maybe you guys should contact the leader?
http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index....2&hl=OCEAN
I think that would be a good idea also. SInce you guys help the different teams of BC I think it would speed up the progress of the projects a bit to have another team helping out wouldn't it? Also you guys would probably be able to use their pilotable ships and working cannons for the waters of your mods if you asked. Thats just my opinion of course Wink .
It's not entirely lorefriendly I believe. It isn't breking lore either though... But cannons? Tongue
OblivionMon is a member of these forums, I'm sure he'd have brought it up himself if he wanted.
Quote:Originally posted by Richard
OblivionMon is a member of these forums, I'm sure he'd have brought it up himself if he wanted.

I agree with that.

And i don't believe it's lore friendly to add islands that have never been mentioned in the lore, now if the islands were the four islands between Tamriel and Akavir, then it would have been lore friendly.

As for sharing or trading resources with them, that's also possible without them joining BC Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Mormacil
It's not entirely lorefriendly I believe. It isn't breaking lore either though... But cannons? Tongue

Cannons are in lore Tongue Might just be the author making a mistake though.
Any mod that wants to join BC should apply themself.

Four islands between Tamriel and Akavir thought that were two.. Seems I'm getting forgetful..
I'm not sure how many islands there are, but it's more then one, i just looked around to find some lore about the number of islands, but i can't find any good lore about the islands.
I'm not sure where it's located, but lore definitely mentions numerous islands in the topal bay, off the coast of anvil, ect.

If they want to join, they'd have to apply, but the thing is that they face different challenges than we do, cause they aren't really building a province. They might not really fit in that well, and we can ask them for pilotable ships anyways.

Plus, i assume they have their own forums, and don't really need us for anything in particular
Disaster at Ionith only talks about one which was several nations..

Quote:The Emperor's plans for the invasion of Akavir were laid in the 270s, when he began the conquest of the small island kingdoms that lie between Tamriel and Akavir. With the fall of Black Harbor in Esroniet in 282, Uriel V was already looking ahead to the ultimate prize.

Quote:When Prince Bashomon yielded Esroniet to Imperial authority in 284,

[/HR]
Quote:I'm not sure where it's located, but lore definitely mentions numerous islands in the topal bay, off the coast of anvil, ect.
The island in Topal Bay I atleast call Topal Island... And off Anvil is Stirk. Other than that I can't remember anyone..
Quote:Originally posted by Krisi-_
Disaster at Ionith only talks about one which was several nations..

Small island kingdoms sounds a lot like more then one island to me, it's not as if the text says: a small island with several kingdoms (how would several kingdoms fit on one small island anyway?) Confusedhrug:
Pages: 1 2 3 4