Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Congratulations agram
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congratulations agram
[Image: Fireworks-01-june.gif] [Image: Fireworks-05-june.gif] [Image: Fireworks-02-june.gif]
agram has been with us now for nealy 6 months. Since joining Silgrad he has worked tediously on Silgrad Morrowind and Blacklight Morrowind Claims, providing over 30 interiors for these Mods. His craftsmanship and interior designs are stunning, without being overly elaborate, agram provides an interior which is both realistic and functional his object placement and use of lighting make the interiors look like you would really enjoy living in that place. Some of the best I have seen. Along with this is his unending devotion to the expansion of Silgrad Morrowind, He has worked along side of bob196045 in developing the soon to be Main Quest for Silgrad Morrowind. In his expanded role agram will also be Moderator of the Claims Section for ES3 Silgrad. He has indicated that he does have to tools necessary to Mod for Oblivion and we know he has the skills and may at some point pick up claims in that area. We look forward to continued sucess for him and Silgrad.
Please offer a congratulatory welcome to agram as our newest ST Modder and Moderator
:wave:
Glad to have you with us, agram Smile
Congratulations! Smile
Congratulations!
Thanks.
I'm honored to be a part of this great team. It has been a very fun 6 months.
Anyway, back to modding. Big Grin
Congratulations! Big Grin
Congratz Smile
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Congratz Smile

What he said. Big Grin

Steve
Congratz.
I hope to see your oblivion claims.
Congrats man!
Pages: 1 2