Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Tariffs and Trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Originally posted by Lingwei
The voice files were meant to be silent, I think that's what you guys were getting at, right?

I'll say it before sandor does Smile : don't worry about adding MP3s to your quest until after sandor approves and merges it. The reason is that those voice file names you see in the CS get changed in the merging process. I got bit by that one early on.

Additionally I think that TES4Gecko can provide silent MP3s, though I don't know the mechanics od that.

Thanks,
Steve
Quote:Originally posted by SACarrow
The voice files were meant to be silent, I think that's what you guys were getting at, right?

Additionally I think that TES4Gecko can provide silent MP3s..

Thanks,
Steve
That's correct, I'll generate these before every public release.
The length is 8 seconds.

It's not necessary to "supply" silent voice files as we don't add these to the assets. The assets have voice files with voice work (recorded voices) only.

Bob directed me to a list of quests that need completing and time permitting I'll try and get at least a few of them done.
Great. Smile
Super Super
(thats a double)

:goodjob:

So does this mean we can move this one to completed or are their other things which need addressing ?

Lingwei: Thanks for considering those other quests, as time permits of course, it would be very good if we could get some of those fun, simple ones into the next release :yes:

Enjoy
Bob
Quote:So does this mean we can move this one to completed or are their other things which need addressing ?

I suppose it is completed.

I've started work on a Naked Nord quest by the way. Nothing too complex but just a nice little thing. I'll post some more info tomorrow.
Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
Super Super
(thats a double)

:goodjob:

So does this mean we can move this one to completed...

Enjoy
Bob
Yes, the file has been merged. Smile
Pages: 1 2