Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Completed] Veranis Hall, VH-021, Enval's Hatchery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this claim has been completed by bob196045 11/23/07

Please see general info on Veranis Hall

Veranis Hall General Information

please see Veranis Hall Quest

Veranis Hall Quests

Enval the Bosmer, underhanded and sly... he runs the hatchery in VH, the interior should be modest, several indoor water tanks with fish, use slaughterfish with the scale script, scaled to .2, sleeping area should be a loft up in the rafters

The Basement serves as a storage area for the skooma, crates and barrels locked in a smaller section of the interior, with a side exit which leads to a small tunnel, the tunnel will exit under the docks behind Envals shop/home
thier should also be doors on the north and south sides of this basement which will connect to the basements for VH-020 and VH-022

to claim VH-021 please reply to this post

Enjoy
Bob
I'll give this one a try
Update

I am having in game technical issues with this house. Our go to man AKA SACarrow is looking at it for me to see what I did wrong. Something I think has to do with NifSkope and removing blocks Confusedhrug:

Regardless once that issue is resolved it will be completed until then I'll work on the Royal Library for Blacklight and a few other bits and pieces

Enjoy
Bob
Technical Difficulties resolved, (I hope)

Here is the Hatchery, I have not added the skooma, nor Envals Dialalog, also I will be adding a grate to the end of the tunnel for to the fishes and the skooma to get out

Enjoy
Bob
The com_sack_02_pos on the top floor is resting on a point, move it down by hand.
Add some poles or something here (see screeny).
Very nice, good work.
Thanks

Tis the joints, I don' understand how I missed that :eek:

please check it again , to insure I got it right

Enjoy
Bob
There is a ex_h_trapdoor_01 in the B interior, which needs to be moved a bit.

Very nice.
Will do !

I feel it is still lacking something any suggestions?

Thiers really not alot of room to move around so I hestitate to add more, maybe some more things on the walls Confusedhrug:

Enjoy
Bob
Maybe paintings? Or some junk on the floors(papers, bottles, ...) Confusedhrug:
I added some objects

mostly to the water tank, placed them as if someone had dropped and/or threw them in and they sank into the mud, so thiers a partical shoe, bottle some coins etc etc

thanks

Enjoy
Bob