Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Congratulations to Cuthalion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congratulations to Cuthalion
[Image: Fireworks-01-june.gif] [Image: Fireworks-05-june.gif] [Image: Fireworks-02-june.gif]
Cuthalion has been with Silgrad since May 2006, since that time he has completed several claims within Steadhelm and has written many fun and interesting quests, Cuthalion has displayed a deep interest in Quest Development, in particular the Mages Guild. He is currently working on the Mages Guild Questline and this should prove a very intriguing and exciting quest for our many players. This is quite an undertaking and I ask that we all provide the support and encouragment needed to complete such a grand task. We look forward to continued success for Cuthalion and for Silgrad
Please join me in contgratulating Cuthalion on his appointment
Bob
Please join me in Congratulating Cuthalion on his Appointment
Congratulations Cuthalion! :banana: Big Grin
Congrats! :goodjob:
wow, a lot of promotions recently. congrad, cuthalion, agram... and everyone else i forgot to congradulate....

*me makes up for the forgetfullness with beer*
Thanx guys!

PS: Bob, could you add a Mages Guild subforum in Quest Developement? Call it the Mages Guild Council or something...
Congratulations Cuthalion
Congrats man. :bananarock: :banana:
Congrats to Cuthalion, and everyone else who recently got promoted. :party:
Congrats cuthalion.
Congratz. !!! :bananarock: :banana: :wasted:

:HB:
Pages: 1 2