Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: See ya guys later
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Real life is too hectic now. Here, I have been a poor leader for almost two months. I barely have the time to browse these forums like I used to, maintaining, everything running smoothly, etc.. I hope someone can step in my place and not let these projects die but if they do, so be it. I totally admit that my participation is directly correlating with the life of the Vvardenfell and Black Marsh mods; whenever I am less energetic it seems the mods make less progress. I hope someone with passion can succeed me and bring the mods to places I will never be able to bring it. I've messed around with this for 2 or 3 years maybe? I hope I haven't disappointed anyone.
I think it's ironic how all along I had been driven and devoted, and now I too am quiting. Truthfully, as life got in the way, I began to lose interest, and staying up to do this was no longer worth it - not to say I don't like this anymore, but it's gone from a passion, to a luxury. Perhaps I'll come back to visit these forums on occasion, who can say? But this and me are over, life's getting rougher and I don't have the time. I wish you all luck and I think I've brought my mods to a certain point where they are ready to progress and succeed, I hope someone worthy can take over the reigns.... That is all.

Thank you all for everythin'
Well, good luck with whatever life has in store for you in the future :goodjob:

Hope someone can take up Vvardenfell and BM
See ya KuKulzA. Sad to see you go, please try to pop in every once in a while k? I'm sure there'll always be a place for you in the BC.

Life gets hectic sometimes. I think Vvardenfell and Black Marsh will live, so don't worry. When modding stops being fun, it's time to stop for a while.

I'm betting you'll be back in a year (everyone returns), but if you aren't, goodluck and goodbye
You will be missed, i do hope you will visit the forums sometimes =)
You will be missed greatly, even by me who doesnt post much lately I remember your fun posts from months long past. Sad I wish ye luck and hope we all get to see your smiling self again, if not see ya and remember we all miss ye. Also you were a good leader just busy lately... Anyway see ya later KuKu. Smile

Oh and one pineapple for you KuKu before ye go...

[Image: havepineapple222.png]
I hope you have a fantatic break from modding. It may not be here, it may not be oblivion, but you'll be back.

Seriously man, you've exemplified the mod leader to me since I joined, I'm sorry to see you go.
It's sad to see you go Ku. Sad

Perhaps you can drop by sometimes if only for ol' times sake. Smile

I wish you all the best in life and in your future endeavors.
Goodbye old friend =)
It's indeed sad to see you go KuKulza, you are irreplaceable.

You've made your mark on Beyond Cyrodiil!

Check http://fatality.nl/BCB/ -> you're featured on the site Wink
Goodbye and come back again.
Pages: 1 2 3