Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Black Marsh Lore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As my first act of this proect's lore man, I give you the ultimate resource for Argonian lore, written by Brendan.

Argonian Compendium

It's a huge read, for general info view the PGE1 and PGE3 pages on the Marsh.Also, note tha Compendium was written before the release of TES IV Oblivion, it does not reference the lore presented in The Argonian Account, which despite being fiction can be counted as canon.

cheers! if there is anything you feel should also be added, link it up.

Edit by Ibsen's Ghost - A possibly highly significant ES book has been published. Check out the details in this post: Black Marsh Lore . Also, this reference in the Imperial library offers some interesting insights: Black Marsh Lore .
Brilliant!
This can help us out alot Brian, thanks!!!

Oh and BTW, you aren't the head lore man, you have to prove to me you are worthy of it. Big Grin
Shan't be a problem. :goodjob:

give me a question, I'll answer it, no scurying to the Imperial Library involved Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
Oh and BTW, you aren't the head lore man, you have to prove to me you are worthy of it. Big Grin

I'm sure he's worthy :yes:
Besides, i don't think the position was taken because of the lack of team members, so if he's the only lore man in the team, then he would be the "head lore man" by default Big Grin

Tlo1048, you could consider him a core team member when he's been around long enough to prove his dedication to the mod, it's up to you how long that would take, things like that can be different for each team member.
That's how things work most of the time, just because it makes sense that way.
But ofcourse, as the new leader, you are free to make decisions anyway you see fit... i suggest you rule wisely Wink
If member is dedicated and contributing, at times more than you, its sometimes just seems right to give him a share of your baby, fact is, he's invested in it as well.

That's how we do it.

Every leader has his own way Wink
Yeah, I hear you guys. :yes:

I just am not sure about how to go by not having many members, and making the mod work. I've been recruiting, and I have threads in quite a few places.

I will promote you, Brian S, to Chief Lore Master, and Temporary Co-Leader. If you accept?
Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
Yeah, I hear you guys. :yes:

I just am not sure about how to go by not having many members, and making the mod work. I've been recruiting, and I have threads in quite a few places.

I will promote you, Brian S, to Chief Lore Master, and Temporary Co-Leader. If you accept?
accepted :yes:
I'd like to add the books from this old Morrowind modding site for reference: http://hosted.planetelderscrolls.gamespy..._books.htm .
Agreed,
Any chance of someone getting stuff like this putting into books so that we can increase our Argonia-specific library in-game....?
Pages: 1 2 3