Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Who's here for the long Haul?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I was reflecting today, and i realized that I'm here at silgrad for as long as my life will permit. Time, Team, and Host permiting, I'll be here working my ass off to get Elsweyr for TESV out when the time comes, and I was interested in seeing who felt the same.
I'll be here as long as I love writing stories & modding interiors, that's my truth....
I think I will be here for as long as I can and enjoy it as well.
Same for me and to keep that feeling I'm serious looking around to find a place to dumb the leadership of VW. I never applied fot it in the first place. I agreed on a co leadership Tongue

Man I believe I needa break but you will see me back. I still advertise for you guys on BSF and won't stop doing that Wink
I'm here to stay, and i will stay for as long as i can :]
I'll be here until my modding life drives me insane, which it's starting to do.

Yeah, I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon, but you never know.
I'm in for the long-haul. I really want to see Elsweyr finished, and so long as i dont kark it, then I'm here to stay.
Well I've been here since 08/06, so I guess, because I have no life, Im here for the long haul Smile
yup, im here to stay too, so long as my real life permits(high schol....)
I'm fairly new here, but I love what is all going on here, and playing the role I do. So long as this place is bookmarked, I shan't be leaving :yes:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7