Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Yo Akavir Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yo People Im new to the whole modding thing so unfortunatly Im not really good at modding but I do like to write and i could atleast give some story ideas.

Anyway Hello hope i can be of help to any of you
Quote:Originally posted by Ryu
Yo People I'm new to the whole modding thing so unfortunatly I'm not really good at modding but I do like to write and I could atleast give some story ideas.

Anyway Hello hope I can be of help to any of you
Hi there!!! Welcome to Akavir! =)

:hugall:
Kodama will be here shortly, I bet... Tongue

Edit: I think, if you have a story you'd like to post, you can post it in the Lore forum below here. Although, just wait until Kodama comes around. He will tell you some more information.
Welcome to the Akavir forums Ryu :wave:

Yeah, i think story/quest ideas should be posted in the lore section somewhere :yes:

What sort of stories do you have?

EDIT: you can post your ideas in the Miscellaneous section of the lore section of our forums Big Grin
Nothing spectacular but ive recently taken a large interest of the whole edo period japan thing and consider it a large and open period that can be mixed with fantasy fairly easily. I draw alot of my insperation from manga too wich is also a contributer to my japan wise story telling.

Other than that I can write typical fantasy like medivel stuff but i find that thats a best gebre where alot of things are twisted.
Okay, let's see if you can come up with something then Smile

I like the Edo jidai aswell, although i do prefer the Sengoku jidai, because it had everything, the old traditions & the new.
Do you have any specific interests, like Japanese swords or armor, samurai, the common people, clothing, or woodblock prints?
Mmmm, Sengoku Jidai, the age of war. I learnt that when I first played Shogun.
Quote:Originally posted by Spoonifico
Mmmm, Sengoku Jidai, the age of war. I learnt that when I first played Shogun.

Yeah, i liked playing Shogun Total War =)
Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
Yeah, I liked playing Shogun Total War =)

Ahhh. I loved that game. I've been a fan of the series ever since. I wish they would update and release it again as Shogun II
Quote:Originally posted by ra5946
Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
Yeah, I liked playing Shogun Total War =)

Ahhh. I loved that game. I've been a fan of the series ever since. I wish they would update and release it again as Shogun II

There is a very good mod for Rome Total War about the Sengoku jidai, it's still a wip: LINK
Here is an old trailer on Youtube: LINK
Welcome Ryu.
Pages: 1 2 3 4