Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Race Changeing Quest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was hit with this ideas a few days ago I was thinking if there was a fishing addition added(would fit japan culture) that if you casted out your line in a certian spot you would catch a water god or godess in the form of a fish or something. When the said water god or godess asks you if you could release it and offers to cast a spell on you that allows you to change your race once and only once.

If you choose to release it you get the race selection screen again or if you choose to kill it or eat it you get a race selection screen but whatever you pick you get the opposite.

Anyone think this is a good or bad idea?
A fishing quest sounds good to me :check:
Interesting concept. Considering the unpredictability of daedra, the race change should probably be random. :lmao:
Interesting, yeah. But I reckon it needs a fair bit of refining. First off, not a literal god, because you'd struggle to kill it easily Smile Maybe a spirit of some kind, and you need a magic weapon. Also, race changing is a bit random, most people like the races they select. I'm sure something interesting could happen to you though. Maybe absorb some of the spriits magic, that grants you a new spell?
Quote:Originally posted by Spoonifico
Interesting, yeah. But I reckon it needs a fair bit of refining. First off, not a literal god, because you'd struggle to kill it easily Smile Maybe a spirit of some kind, and you need a magic weapon. Also, race changing is a bit random, most people like the races they select. I'm sure something interesting could happen to you though. Maybe absorb some of the spriits magic, that grants you a new spell?

Very true... hey, how about a sex change instead? :lol: (btw,that was just a joke) Wink
Perhaps the goddess MEANT to give you a spell, but her or his spell totally went wrong and changed your race, and you go on a quest to get your race back?
Lol, now that's interesting. At least it doesn't break the players continuity. It's a big like becoming a vampire in vanilla Oblivion.

I quite like the idea of the last 2 replies combined. You get your sex changed, and you have to go on a quest to change it back. Big Grin
Lol yeah or maybe (sudden change of idea) several options like for example maybe a really powerful weapon or a realy powerful spell or just maybe dear i say WINGS!(oh yes i went there) yeah ive always thought that flying like as a skill in oblivion would be like totally badass.
Maybe it would change you into a tang mo, or another akavir exclusive race? Or if you kill it, it would be cool if you become a fish, and the spirit takes your body, and you have to do some quest to get your body back.