Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Show Off Your Lore Knolledge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a thread is a place to test your knowledge of TES lore

The aim is simple just post the most interesting lore fact you know bellow
:bananarock:
The Maormer of Pyandonea have pale, chameleon-like skin and command a powerful magic that let's them command serpents. They were ruled by a powerful immortal mage, but he has been slain magically, leaving these elves leaderless.

Yokuda was sunk by angry stone-mages in rage at their loss to the Re Gada, the Redguard ancestors. With Yokuda sunk the Orichalc Tower, conterpart to the Crystal and White Gold Towers of Tamriel.

The Thrassian Plauge killed half of Tamriels population. The source, the Sload of Thras, a coral Island chain between Tamriel and Yokuda, closer to Tamriel and north of the Summerset Isles.

Next time, I'll do Akavir lore. Until then, CHEW ON THIS!!
Vivec is a magic hermaphrodite and he sexed up molag Bal and they had many children. True story.

Oh yeah, the Aedra have died.

And and and, Reman was born when Hrol sexed up a hill.
ANDHROLDIDLOVEUNTOAHILLOCK
Hell you guys are good :goodjob:
Here is some Akaviri lore: The history of the fighters guild says that the Akaviri wear no armor, the Nords say the same thing.
But according to other official lore, they do wear armor, look at the Blades armor, and dragon scale armor.

Conclusion: official lore pretty much sucks Tongue

There are many lore conflicts, and i would like it if you guys could post some of them Big Grin
blades is influenced by akavir, not directly modeled from. i supose it could just as well have drawn influence from akaviri clothing or architecture (or anything else). i wouldnt say official lore sucks, contradiction makes it interesting. if everything was clear cut elder scrolls wouldnt be elderscrolls.

hm... interesting knowlege... most (if not all) great leaders of tamriel were pervs. Al-Esh, Alma, etc.
Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar

hm... interesting knowlege... most (if not all) great leaders of Tamriel were pervs. Al-Esh, Alma, etc.
'tis why I stick around Big Grin
The Tsaesci don't wear armor. The Men of Akavir probably did,as evidenced by the Akaviri armor existing in Tamriel. Men were probably used as sodliers by the Tsaesci during the invasion, which would lead to that confusion.

Just thought I'd put in my two cents.
They can't possibly be so stupid to not wear any armor (would you not wear any armor in battle?), the tail would not be armored because they have to move around on it (unless they actually have legs), but the torso and head would be armored, they have defeated the dragons, they wear their hides as armor.

Interestingly enough, the lore says "the Akaviri", not the Tsaesci, so according to that lore, the humans would not have had any armor either, and that's obviously a huge load of B.S.
Until Beths little screwup with the human Akaviri in the Pale Pass quest, the humans were suppost to be extinct in Akavir, but no, we don't want lore to be correct and consistent with itself, because then Elder Scrolls wouldn't be Elder Scrolls Big Grin
It would have made things a lot easier for me if they were clear about some things.

I have heard some rumors of Beth trying to talk their way out of it by saying that Tosh Raka had kept some humans alife and later gave human soldiers to Tsaesci, Tosh Raka hates the Tsaesci more then anything... but whatever :eek:
Anyway, i don't know if any of that's true, i have never bothered to check it out.
But it does sound like something Beth would say about the Pale Pass lore problem.
If it's true, then they have not fixed the lore problem at all, they have made it even worse.
I still like my explanation. It makes at least some sense, adn doesn't involve a Tiger Dragon who can't make up his mind about friend or foe.

Silly Dragon. Humans are for Snakes!
Pages: 1 2