Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Wasabi Wants To Join In
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone! I apologize for my absence, though I am sure it had no adverse effects hehe, for all intents and purposes I have returned, and I wish to help out by any means possible. I looked at the Redoran architecture and I was stupefied! Like holey fizzle it's Redoran in Oblivion stupefied. Thats some awesome cg Razorwing Smile Back to what I was saying, I am back, and I hope to be able to help out!

Is there any way I can apply for a modder's position?
I'd be honored hehe Smile I think I need to attain modder status before I can claim anything right? So... how should I prove my devotion to the project? =D
Quote:Originally posted by Wasabi
I think I need to attain modder status before I can claim anything right?
You'll only need to claim an modding ID.

Info about our mod.
I see, thanks Smile

*edit
Having a little trouble finding the necessary files... will find later =D
Yay! Welcome back Wasabi Smile

Having a little trouble finding the necessary files... will find later =D

First you need to download Silgrad Tower v2.5 and extract it to your Oblivion install. Delete Silgrad_Tower.esm from your Data directory since it's only useful to players, then download the latest internal esm from sandor's pinned thread on The Source board. Finally please download public asset update #6 from the release thread and extract it over your current install - and then you're set to start modding with us.
Thanks for the welcome, began downloading the main file now... quite an impressive file size to say the least! Smile In 6 hours on my 10kbps connection it should be done, I suppose I will work on a massive amount of school work until then Wink

On another note, when I attempted to download the latest esm, it said it was not available b/c it was deleted by the uploader.

Looking forward to working on my first claim!
:bananarock:

*edit*
11 hours :eek: hehe perhaps I can begin later tonight, firefox is being sketchy.
Thanks for the welcome, began downloading the main file now... quite an impressive file size to say the least! Smile In 6 hours on my 10kbps connection it should be done, I suppose I will work on a massive amount of school work until then Wink

On another note, when I attempted to download the latest esm, it said it was not available b/c it was deleted by the uploader.

Looking forward to working on my first claim!
:bananarock:

*edit*
11 hours :eek: hehe perhaps I can begin later tonight, firefox is being sketchy.

If the low download speed is due to the server you could try downloading it from Planet ElderScrolls instead, since their server is the fastest I've ever seen. I've gotten some crazy speeds when downloading from there, sometimes up to half a megabyte per second.

I checked and you were right about the latest posted internal esm being gone. I hope sandor won't mind that I post -this- link to what I believe to be the latest esm.
Argh! I use Sprint PCS Satellite card internet, but I am not in a hotzone, the nearest one being 200 miles away, thus I have to deal with dismal speeds, 15 kbps is considered "fast" for me... something broke the connection, and 93.5 mbs into the giant file, it terminated all was lost. In a hotzone I can get speeds up to 30 mbps, and I have to deal with this happening.

Thanks for the link to the esm, I suppose I will have to dl the other files at a library, as the mirrors used are blocked at my high school.

Itching with excitement, since I cannot do much else, I'll tinker in modeling for Oblivion using Blender Smile Have not tried it yet, evil collision nodes grawr.
I'd be honored hehe Smile I think I need to attain modder status before I can claim anything right? So... how should I prove my devotion to the project? =D

We're not at TR, you only recieve a modder status when have completed some claims.
Pages: 1 2