Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: What's the strangest place you've slept?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a fair few times (mainly at parties) where I end up sleeping in the weirdest places, that can often be quite comfortable. At the time of this writing, I just got back from a party where I slept in a small broken shed, which conveniently had a mattress AND a sleeping bag in it. :goodjob: I've also slept on a gig stage behind an amp, in bathtubs and in the middle of nowhere on a forest floor beside a very very bad fire.

Anyone else care to share?
LOL :lol: Big Grin

Yeah... i once slept in an old trailer that was filled with HUGE spiders, as well some dangerous spiders like the red back spider (it can be deadly) :eek:
That was in Australia, i will NEVER do something like that again, EVER! :bash:
The hard seats on a Spanish train.
hm... under a dining room table probably.
On top of my computer printer when I was a kid. Sleepwalking ftw... :lmao:
Ive been at a class sleep over at my teachers house where i spent half a night sleeping on my best mates Playstation :lmao:

That same day we managed to fit my class of 30 kids in a family van and drove a cross town Big Grin :dunce:
Lol the weirdest place ive slept is standing(yep i can fall asleep while standing) as for weirdest place Ive woken up id have to say lol okay funny story i was sleeping at a hotel because my family was visting for a wedding anyway I got a room to myself(odd considering im 14 lol) anyways im sure i fell asleep on the bed when i woke up i was on the balcony yeah i sleep walk too lol
:lmao:LOL:lmao:
ive fallen asleep standing as well(i don't know how :confusedSmile and when i was about 5 i would go to sleep on my bed and wake in all sorts of places like under my bed in the bath and on the other side of the house to name a few. :lmao: