Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Greatest Mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive seen hundreds of mod lists but i want to what the people of akavir think just put down the best mod you have ever seen/played and leave a link if possible :goodjob:

I don't have a fav mod yet i only got obvilion bout 2-3 months ago and am fairly new to Oblivion mods but im hoping you guys can tell me some Big Grin Big Grin
I have to say my favourites are ones that improve the gameplay and appearance as a whole rather than small things. Meaning my favourite has to be:

Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul - Does too much to mention, and is about 400 mb, plus a bitch to install. It's damn worth it though.

I like a few other ones, like the pack with nice face + hair textures. I also have things that improve texture quality on the landscape, faces and other various objects. Oh, and you can't go without the dragon mount mod, that thing is a work of art. Smile
Kielanai's house mod is a must have. Its been awhile since I've actually played but I also had a book mod that allowed memory return type spell. A slower leveling mod. A keyring mod. I also created my own race based off the Khajiit. Also one that allowed nirnroots to regrow. Edolsian's dungions.
FCOM. That's OOO, Frans, WArcry, MMM, and Bob's all in one, literally. IT's a real PITA to install... took me two days. Anyway, you download all those mods, and FCOM (which is only around 8 MB) and it merges them together, because without FCOM, Oblivion would crash every few seconds. IT's helluva worth it.
My internet connection makes a snail look look like a race car and until i get broadband mods live OOO are out of the question

I have played a lot of endosians dungeons and i like the one about the volcano in kamal :bananarock:
Oooh, I gotta get me that FCOM, didn't know it existed. Would it require a clean save file? Or can you fiddle with python and get it to work with it?