Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Akavir PDF guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yesterday the idea came to me
An AKAVIR PDF guide made by us to put on instead of the read me
first of all we need to know is if kodama approves and if he does ill tell you more =) Big Grin
I'm okay with it :check:
I like this idea :goodjob:
I'm not quite sure what sort of guide you mean... but I'm guessing it would be a compilation of all the official lore, and our own lore tied into one neat document that describes the land, people and ways of life as well as chronicle the events to our knowledge (or creation)? Smile

If that's the case, then yeah. It would be useful for new mod team members who do not know much of the lore. We could hand it to them, to read over, so that they don't make any big hiccups while designing, and also inspire them to create better things. As well as that, it would be great for players who just love Akavir and the lore, and just want to learn more about it.
:goodjob: you hit right on the nail spoonifico :goodjob:

these are the sections im thinking of:
installation info
map
creation lore
ka po tun
tang mo
taesci
kamal
knife blossom
credits

thats the stuff im thinking of is you have any sugestions please put them forward :yes:
So it's like old game manuals, where they always gave you loads of information on top of installation and troubleshooting. I loved those manuals. It's always nice when game companies put the effort into a really nice manual. I actually kept a few because of it, hehe.
We would still need a readme. But we could do it in the form of the introduction to the guide and title page to the guide. I agree that people would love this for a truly complex mod like ours.
good point

i thought of another section characters a place for background info on main characters of akavir
Quote:Originally posted by ciao_gamer
I thought of another section characters a place for background info on main characters of akavir

That sounds like a good idea :goodjob:
Maybe we should include a flora and fauna guide aswell (maybe).
Nice idea i like :yes:
i will get working on the layout and post some pics asap :goodjob:
Quote:Originally posted by ciao_gamer
Nice idea I like :yes:
I will get working on the layout and post some pics asap :goodjob:

Cool, and thanks for doing this :goodjob:
Pages: 1 2 3