Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TESIII Dwemer weapons for OB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm Hel Borne from the Beth forums and I'm currently working up new models of the TESIII Dwemer weapons for OB.

Beth forum link

I'm interested in contributing these models to the project (assuming they're needed) on condition:

I can texture but I'd prefer some really slick texture artist to give these some Morrowind style love and I'd like to release the textured models as part of my own armory mod independent of Silgrad.

If interested please PM me on the Beth forum (preferred), reply here, or email me at helborne@hotmail.com.

Thanks.
Hey, that looks pretty good!
Could you post some wireframe renderings as well? that would be really cool.
I'm assuming these are not needed or wanted so I'm not going to stop checking this forum. Good luck with your projects.
Wanted yes, needed - no not really. We don't have any Dwemer interior models yet and before that happens we couldn't really put Dwemer weapons to good use. Regardless of that I was also confused by your condition, because it felt strange that others would get to use your models freely but we couldn't unless we put in work for you. That didn't seem quite fair.
Sorry. I didn't mean to imply (if I did) that I was giving these out to everyone but the Silgrad team. I require permission to use my stuff like most other modders but I was offering these up front.

It was suggested on the Beth forum that these models might be needed by the Silgrad team and if some eager team member wanted to texture them we could both benefit. My assumption was incorrect. I'm inprocess of texturing these now and if the team (like anyone else) has an interest when I'm done they are free to ask.

Love your work by the way. Sorry for any misunderstanding.
Quote:Originally posted by helborne
Sorry. I didn't mean to imply (if I did) that I was giving these out to everyone but the Silgrad team. I require permission to use my stuff like most other modders but I was offering these up front.

It was suggested on the Beth forum that these models might be needed by the Silgrad team and if some eager team member wanted to texture them we could both benefit. My assumption was incorrect. I'm inprocess of texturing these now and if the team (like anyone else) has an interest when I'm done they are free to ask.

Love your work by the way. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Ok no problem. Smile To be honest we don't have very many texture artists in the team these days, so I'm sure that played a part in the lack of responses to your request as well. Good luck on your mod!