Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: About my absence, and update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I'm back from my unscheduled leave Big Grin

The reason I've been gone is just that on the morning of Friday the 9th C.E.T. I lost access to the net due to confusion with my provider over an internet bill, and I didn't get it back until tonight.

I've been keeping myself busy during these past few days however. I've reworked the western part of Soluthis completely, and instead of the old softly rolling mountain there's now a tight valley shielded by high peaks. Tucked inside the valley is Master Lord Areya's Palace building, which can now be entered. (The interior has been complete for quite awhile, just not accessible from the city exterior) The player can also be adopted by Great House Redoran and go on a starter quest which sees him unclogging the throne hall and restoring it to pristine condition. The starter quest is more interesting than it sounds, since the player has to swim through underwater caverns and fight slaughterfish.

Some work remain to be done before either the reworked part of Soluthis or the starter quest is truly finished. But the bulk of the work is completed now Smile
Great to see you back, Razorwing Smile Hope your disconnection from my barrage of questions wasn't too traumatic Big Grin
Nice stuff there, can't wait to have a go myself!
Nice one :goodjob:
Welcome back, my friend! :]