Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Necrom!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you think we will see Necrom, Morowind's Necropolis, in ST? I envision it to be Imperial City meshes retextured to look like black marble. It will have tombs, guards with hoods and shrouded armor, sewers with liches, necromancers, and other undead stuff, and a vampire clan headquarters.
Quote:Originally posted by Sam324
Do you think we will see Necrom, Morowind's Necropolis, in ST? I envision it to be Imperial City meshes retextured to look like black marble. It will have tombs, guards with hoods and shrouded armor, sewers with liches, necromancers, and other undead stuff, and a vampire clan headquarters.

It's not likely since our mod takes place in the Morrowind Province's northwestern part and we have a lot of fun work ahead of us completing that area.
Quote:Originally posted by Sam324

I thought Necrom was white due all the marble it contained. I think that the meshed should be like velothi or indoril (mournhold), but with a nice white color.
If you have MW and if you have patience, you can see Necrom city for the MW version made by TR.
Marble can be black, as well as white, green, red, brown and several other colours. Personally I think black marble would be best for giant necropolis (unless lore says otherwise). :yes:
Hopefully we'll see it, maybe years from now, but it would still be cool.
Hopefully not with retextured Bethesda models though. For someone like me who's been along for the ride through a transition to a new game, retexturing their models just doesn't feel... permanent. If it's ever done I would hope it can be ported and rebuilt just as it was in the next game in the series.
Quote:Originally posted by Alasdair
Marble can be black, as well as white, green, red, brown and several other colours. Personally I think black marble would be best for giant necropolis (unless lore says otherwise). :yes:
Lore speaks about white towers and much cemetries.
http://www.imperial-library.info/pge/morrowind.shtml