Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Play

Act 1
Scene one: Eked the Red smokes a pipe in the hall of yearnings as his heart is laid on the table to be examined. The other brothers of Skyrim smell a defeat on the horizon in regards to his tact. Both argue furiously over what to do.
Is there is no strength amongst us here Rikel? Yea, only rivalry between us bode for good or ill?
Praise is to the sacred ones.
If indeed it comes forth in sanctity
You listen here, queer magus, there is nothing I would find more delightful then to- both stop noticing light from the lantern of their master’s approach.
Enter Master
Master Dae-twad
Soup, anyone?
No but we’ve ran out a long time ago.
Fool! Have you no certainty over these things?
Are you not watchful?
Fear not my heart but fear my mind
Induce the lengthyness of your babble by the wounds of your brethren.
Fail us upon the safe harlotry! We vice freedom though passion, and disregard! I speak universally, push us aside by a mother’s broom, and with swift gestures take us away into a place of dull regard and integrity. Fear the hope of the master’s will and yea, holiness shall be yours I say and through this life or the next or by a death of a sword or bolt comes from heaven itself, then by the life you live in tyranny your faith shall be extinguished.
What worth is holiness if extinguished by corruption, and lies, and deceit?
And
Hated furious we are and infuriated we have become towards!
By the galaxy’s shining lights I shall not see you fall underneath a blooded sky, my brother, and kin as such be saved through this turmoil. Even the most ideal philanthropist holds the heart of envy, but when ashamed and unbased he is revealed I say, revealed and shown through all illusions! The very light of our kin shines…

Our fathers did not construct the land upon which we write and pose and speak as o\ne under scrutiny or malice or worn lain hearts….

He made it through work and dedication, there is not one who relies upon deed over fact because fact has always proceeded deed and as such hates us if we approach it. Into the wielding of the earth’s core come hasting of thought and imager which blame and conceal our lie to truth and truth to lies. Hearts of old and sages of yonder may only speak of the greatness of the old ones but never shall truly understand what it means. It takes arrogance, it takes impartiality, it takes wastefulness of faith, it takes loss of integrity, it takes odor, it takes lies, to realize the chase upon which man is built. It holds us fast when we arrive and will not let go lest the diabolical benedictions of faiths come underneath our rooted husks. By all means of light and superiority we disable the intrepid of those who repeat their values underneath a shadow and angst which is held and generalized as a red erring tethered is an entire culture developed which you and I have taking part in whole which ignores fact and truth and replaces it with weird words like justice and honor and reason instead of supplying it with it’s true meanings, that is it’s true livings and then the idiocy turns to brains the brains to swells the more the merrier the last group unchecked unnoticed the worried the patriotic and the wounded the wisdom and wise.

Quoted from ____ the ____

The ministry of sounds, as they come upon your ears, and every muscle worn, they soothe and balm your tears… Those who possess seer ship do more then simply see, they do more then simply hear, they have a heart… and it is not empty as ours is, it is not simple as ours is. It is elaborate deep with purpose and meaning, and sweet, too. They have never forsaken their selves away for their gods, or any symbol of their faiths. But rather they in long suffering and have endured and given us hope which we had not nor felt. Yes, the barbarian teaches you of long-suffering, and in the ways of the forest-and-wood. But do not blame shaft smith, for he works for his family, none of which grants tyranny, yet the heart doth in all things.
So then for the sake of emptiness, seek hope, seek truth, seek righteousness, seek peace, glorify those who speak from the heart; these words.
For it is unto the pitiable that graciousness is known, and by the light shone within grants us hope. Yea, it is the speaking of the (evil, darkness devil) concealing our heart in the time it needs release. Let all things be simple to you, let all things mean nothing to you; let all things open your soul to joy.
The corruptions of the foul and profane come and disturb us daily. Many spend their life to stalk on those who believe. Many crutch on the idea that comes forth: I did not see the light, I did not foresee the light of others, I did not condone the life of others. Let them live their lives in misery.” This is the philosophy of many tyrants, and those who live under dark ways.
With every purpose comes promise, and by –through promise you obtain purpose. The love of many men cannot surpass the exemplification of truth and a life of honor. So in this do both things good. Be seen, not shouted, be heard, not exalted, be advised-of, not praised. For by shouting, the hills create false images of your ways, and a vagrant you become at heart. And by exaltation, your ways of truce and peace are exposed to those with a mightier hand, and by praise, your name becomes known, and the repercussions of such can damage and destroy the mind.

end quote
nice :goodjob: though maybe needs some more things to make it easier to 'act' - names of whos speaking, actions, even small notes scribbled on by someone who has been learning it.
This seems to be unfinished. The "play" is only the first part, the rest seems to be a long speech, with no plot resolution. I really don't think there is much that I can do here, unless the author comes back to further develop it.