Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Settlement: Chasemoor (claimed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The small trading town of Chasemoor, located at 70,90. A small khajiiti community whose major sources of income are a gem mine nearby and the major Orcrest-Rimmen trade route. Using Shewters wonderfully dynamic Orcrest tileset. The 2.2 release will add a few more pieces to use.

Claimed by Kingevil
Progress: the basic framework is alsmost done, just need to add some collums to let some things make sense.

Edit 2007.11.21 15:33:
Progress: basic framework done. Will work on it a bit more th 21 , send it in for merging And after release, cuntinue working
just keep in mind our timezones. the release is on my 23rd, which could be your 22nd. try and get it too me in the next 12 hours or so, so i can merge it, and have a few final tests before i release it tomorrow.
Here it is, just basic framework, so the place is abit empty. The statue and gates are placeholders.You might also see some holes in the trim models, but Shewter is editing the mesh and it will be fine.

[attachment=10594]Chasemoor.esp[/attachment]
cheers dude, i'll clean her up a little and merge. it should be released within the hour

EDIT: is it just me or does this file have a lot of form errors? Because of all these errors it will need to wait for the next release to be merged.
I thought I got rid of all of those, sorry. I disabled some the forms that caused it in gecko and though I had them all. Will fix it.
cheers buddy
Thanks! Merge them in the next release Jakha, please. But what's up with the extension?
Righto, i got em for the next release, hopefully in a couple of months. Thanks Shewter! :goodjob: KE the ace extension is one of the many compression formats. winrar can open em.

Also i had to remove th c:\ type stuff from the texture path.
Pages: 1 2