Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Kappa (Creature or Race idea)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi!I find this creature:The Kappa

This is legendary creature (Japan legend).
Pictures:

http://meshula.net/concept/creatures/kappa.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...p_1836.jpg

http://park5.wakwak.com/~semilog/japan/kappa.jpg

And more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_(folklore)

Enjoy Smile
Link you meant to link to this page, no?

I already love this creature. Maybe it could be made as a race if one did the fins on the back as a separate piece. Because with their very special personality wich i think is very cool.

What do i need to thin about if i want to modify one of the vanilla face-meshes from oblivion and then add the ..egm? What i mean is: i want to modify the vanilla head, and later take it back so that it can use the expressions in oblvion, what do i need to think about when i do that?
Sorry i dont know Sad

And yes i meant this page :yes:
Oh this is that Japanese water sprite that sucks people's souls out through their arseholes...
:lmao:

Yeah, it sucks your soul out. They are depicted as frog royalty in the popular show Inyasha. I think they would make a great template for the Paatru, and perhaps a tribe would call themselves Kappa? Wink
Why are you posting a japanese creature here,Akavir needs japanese creatures senten -__- (Not to be rude or anythink its just that akavir,Would have more of suiting seeming that the KnifeBlossom are based on japanese people) But nice idea,I think over at Akavir(If they become SI dependant,that i think they should because mostly the other mods might be becoming SI dependant)This would be a good creature if we made a new model and rigged it on the baliwogs skeleton But nice idea if you think of a japanese creature post it over at akavir it would be very welcomed :goodjob: Not to say it couldnt be used as a tribe name for the paatru and i think if we made a baliwog like creature with the same name over at akavir,People will get suspicious about if the both are connected and maybe thats a chance for new recruits and fans Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Lore_Naga
Why are you posting a japanese creature here,Akavir needs japanese creatures senten -__- (Not to be rude or anythink its just that akavir,Would have more of suiting seeming that the KnifeBlossom are based on japanese people) But nice idea,I think over at Akavir(If they become SI dependant,that I think they should because mostly the other mods might be becoming SI dependant)This would be a good creature if we made a new model and rigged it on the baliwogs skeleton But nice idea if you think of a japanese creature post it over at akavir it would be very welcomed :goodjob: Not to say it couldn't be used as a tribe name for the paatru and I think if we made a baliwog like creature with the same name over at akavir,People will get suspicious about if the both are connected and maybe thats a chance for new recruits and fans Smile

Please take a look to the datum brother.
Its a very old post,and im was stupid.

`SN
lol well its good to correct you and that last thing i said about actually implementing a tribe here and akavir implementing a creature over there then that would be good so its not a dump of a topic after all
Yes, I wouldn't choose 'Kappa' as the name nor take any of the Japanese mythological information and use it in BM. However, I'm still waiting for the textures for the re-textured Saurian race from nekronom12 and it would certainly be an interesting prospect to give the Saurians a small fin down their backs....although this would prevent them from wearing some clothes successfully....
A fin down there back that sounds very cool,Is everyone using the Argonian Account when working on roads,buildings etc... Because scotti gives a good description of nearly everythink,Including a swamp leviathan that i think ibsen you should follow his description of it,Well you could make it and then put it on a slaughterfish skeleton and make it not beatable,Because i think if its killed then well your ruining the whole "We have to be terrified of the swamp" idea that is always in blackmarsh,Have you got flesh flies? Have you got the underground express? Have you got them flesh beaks or whatever there called? Any Naga highwaymen(I think they should still be Hyjacking the caravans and killing everyone would be interesting bandits to face,And are they 7ft tall? 8ft when there angry? xD),Any Dead looking farmers that look like there near death? lol just asking questions :bananarock:
Pages: 1 2