Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Ra’Ra’Ra the Legendary Cat; Last of Ra'Ra'Ra'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[A series of myths and stories about the Khajjit remembered only as Ra'Ra'Ra, recorded by the Scholar Helrius Ronta in the years from 3E 234 to 3E 237, taken from the oral stories passed down by Khajiiti Shaman. It is said that the differnt clans have differnt stories of Ra'Ra'Ra, some even proclaiming him (or her, in some accounts) to be some sort of Devil created by the Aldmer to trick the Khajiiti Clans. At any rate, this version is one of the widest accepted versions of the Series.]

Ra’Ra’Ra the Legendary Cat - Author; Helrius Ronta.

Ra’Ra’Ra the Legendary cat,
Fought Topal from the Nibenay shores,
And was Stealthy hunter of the Demon Bat,
Long live his mighty paws.

Last of Ra'Ra'Ra'

Ra’Ra’Ra’ looked across to the Heartland, to see Pelinal devouring the land, and felt sympathetic for the Star-Knight, for he also felt the twist, the stretch, and the duality of reason and madness, and an undying love for his kin and homeland.

“Pelinal! Madness we share! Madness defines us, Madness controls us, for we share a heart that does not share us, only eludes us and beats upon this world, like metal to glass, until it shatters.” Ra’Ra’ shouted across the sand dunes, and jungles.

Pelinal heard with his ears, but felt the ripples of the other dreamer through his soul, taking it as an omen of the demons of Mer coming for his future-armour, and so yelled back, through time and space, “SPEAKER OF GOD-LOGIC! Die by my sword! My madness will eat you, Demon of Ayleid conspiracy!”

And so Pelinal killed the Legendary, as Ra’ offered kinship and his love, and fell into madness, slaughtering the Khajiiti people, believing them to be the disgusting Mer. He did this until he saw the teardrop that ran down the cheek of Ra’ from his dying eye, and looked back to the killing field, realising the mistake he had made. He howled into twilight, trying to call Ra’Ra’Ra’ back into existence, but he was already lost to time.

It is said that a year after this, Pelinal fought and died upon the White and Golden tower, and was cut into pieces, and that he too wept, for his people, for those of whom he loved, Al-Esh and the Bull, and for the Legendary Cat, Ra’Ra’Ra’ whom slept on the warm sands. Pelinal then greeted him.

[when interviewed by Helrius, one Shaman had this to say on the whereabouts of Ra'Ra'Ra' now]

Ra’Ra’Ra bleeds twice into this world, from the darkness of the Padhome, and from the searing light of the Aether, but it is only that; his blood, we see, touch, feel and taste, never will we experience his unity, only ours. It is said he is the missing gap that unites the Khajiiti people. Makes us whole. But it is also whispered in the hushed tones of the Mane, that he lost now to us now, only to be found elsewhere.

----------------------

Note: I felt like doing the last story of Ra'Ra'Ra now, I don't know why, anyway there will be two more storys, set between this story, and the first I wrote (and prehaps more, if I feel like it).
Impressive, as always. will include this in the next release.
does he come complete with cheerleaders?

WANT cheerleaders - and more please!
Ra'Ra'Ra, he's our...err...cat-man, if he can't do it, no one can! :lmao: :lmao: