Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Ra’Ra’Ra the Legendary Cat; Second Ra’ of Legend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[A series of myths and stories about the Khajjit remembered only as Ra'Ra'Ra, recorded by the Scholar Helrius Ronta in the years from 3E 234 to 3E 237, taken from the oral stories passed down by Khajiiti Shaman. It is said that the differnt clans have differnt stories of Ra'Ra'Ra, some even proclaiming him (or her, in some accounts) to be some sort of Devil created by the Aldmer to trick the Khajiiti Clans. At any rate, this version is one of the widest accepted versions of the Series.]

Ra’Ra’Ra the Legendary Cat - Author; Helrius Ronta.

Ra’Ra’Ra the Legendary cat,
Fought Topal from the Nibenay shores,
And was Stealthy hunter of the Demon Bat,
Long live his mighty paws.

Second Ra’ of Legend

Ra’Ra' wandered north, searching for new meat to make sweet, until he fell upon the Jungle-World of Crab-Kings and giant beasts of the sea, whom walked onto the land when the Dawn broke onto this Kalpa.

As Ra'Ra' approached these strange creatures whom spoke in a backwards language (but with strange dialect, so even Ra'Ra' with his ears that could even hear time pass, could not understand, and so he muttered profanites of the Dreugh, calling them stupid for having a language made of dung), and spied upon them, making eyes at their sea-jewels that were studded into their grand bone-hides.

Ra'Ra' was no theif, but a master Khajiit, and so stole these blue, green, and orange gems, proclaiming them to be the Khajiit's, and the fleshy white meat of these creatures to be the the Khajiits aswell, specifically for his dinner and lunch for the rest of the Khajiiti clans tommorrow.

"Gnash! Gnash! Gnash! Whyy doo youu eatt uss, Land-Catfish-ish-ish? Takingg ourr hatchlingss, andd ourr bodyy jewelss! Makees us saad!" A lone Dreugh called out, from the wasted valleys of Ra'Ra's hunger.

"Because I am Ra'Ra' defeater of your hordes, and my people hunger for your crab-flesh!" Ra'Ra' roared back, while feasting upon more of the crab people.

The lone Dreugh then grew insize, and broke his shell armour, emerged was the entity Herma Mora, denizen of the sea, and mother to the Dreugh (Father-Dreugh was an even more vile beast, of twenty thousand tongues that licked at the hearts of all creatures, rotting them to sludge).

"My children's empire dies, but another will come, and eat you like you ate us, and you will suffer, you will scream, and wish for it to end before it even starts. The Khajiit will burn with sickness, boils and growths, and Sixteen will be Two; Brother will fight Brother, until the Moons are all but crumbs on the plate of Mundus. This is my Time-Promise." Herma Mora spoke, to Ra'Ra' as he watched him with eyes a thousand, and moved towards the Cat of Legend trailing a slime of vile.

Ra'Ra' was unphased, and ate what was left of Herma Mora, spitting him back out into the void, where he could not turn the Golden-Sands green with his lies and forgerys.

Ra'Ra' then carried the carcasses of the remaining Dreugh he had not room for in his stomach, and gave them to his kittens, his kin, and clans. There was much rejoicing.

From this point on, Crabmeat has always been a favourite of Khajiit, but it has been a long time since they have had Jungle-Crab.

------------

I hope you enjoy this one Smile
the greedy legendary cat with the biiiig belly Big Grin

you're on a roll :banana: