Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Take it off... mhmf... take it ALL off...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Clothes are generally a bad thing. Constrictive on yourself and concealing the interesting parts of certain others. But one thing they're good for is making NPCs look interesting, and that's the jist of my post. Does anyone have tips on new clothes released to the community we can use in our mod?

We have a number of new clothes items in our mod already, and personally I like them a lot but there's only so many cases you can use them on and so I think we need more. In my opinion we especially clothes that look un-Imperial - or in other words, not too close to medieval earth - and at the same time can be used on everyday people like homeowners and shopkeepers.
Maybe we could add in some clothes that take basis on contemporary styles? Such as the Preppy, emo, goth etc looks.

I personally would enjoy seeing a beastly Dark Elf wearing something inspired by this

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/p...6626022003

And come to think of it, if you guys find no use for such an item, I would greatly appreciate it if someone still made it for me to implement into Kydall.

Also, even though it is from a medieval era, the robe from the Assassins Creed character is pretty badass.
I don't know of anyone here who can make clothes, Steinaech.
Not quite sure of what your asking for but you did choose an interesting Topic Title for your post Big Grin

I haven't looked at many OB mods so I'm not sure what we have but here are some links of clothing mods with screenies to give us some ideas of what is available, Definitly morrowind stlye clothing needs to be brought back. I loved some of the stuff which was available for Silgrad Morrowind, the Vests were a nice addition. I would have liked it more if a shirt could have been worn under the vest, but cant do anything about that can we Confusedhrug:

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/Vi...il&id=3498

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/Vi...il&id=2279

AND then their is this, I got to get this outfit for myself !! Its totally 1970 ish :lmao: No I'm serious

Enjoy
Bob
Thats AlienSlofs work methinks :yes:
yep, i think thats slof. however, i dont think its even mildly appropriate for a mod set in morrowind. yall should stick to the original clothes from morrowind (wich are exelent) or elaborate along similar lines. modern fasions or something obviously fantasy themed (like that purple robe with little stars on it) will stick out like a sore thumb.
Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
yep, I think thats slof. however, I dont think its even mildly appropriate for a mod set in Morrowind. yall should stick to the original clothes from Morrowind (wich are exelent) or elaborate along similar lines. modern fasions or something obviously fantasy themed (like that purple robe with little stars on it) will stick out like a sore thumb.

I will concur with that ! Stick to clothing more appropriete for the setting

But honestly you can't see yourself in that outfit I would bet you'd be a hit in it. Im thinking company christmas party I'm sure I'll get all the dances

Good use of the word "Yall" (your not from texas)

Smile

Enjoy
Bob
i used to live in texas though, thats where i picked it up Smile plus, since english is not my native tounge, the whole plural you thing is natural to me.

as a random comment.... when i first saw the title of this thread i thought it would involve RW hitting on me Tongue
In thinking, we do already have a lot of clothing mods out there that make a lot of great designs and I do not see the reason why we have to bring any more out. In fact, we should get out to them and see if we can use what they have created already.

In other words, Buildings yes, new clothing designs no.
Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
I used to live in texas though, thats where I picked it up Smile plus, since english is not my native tounge, the whole plural you thing is natural to me.

as a random comment.... when I first saw the title of this thread I thought it would involve RW hitting on me Tongue

I know you did...Lubbock it was sarcasim Smile

RW hitting on you.. hmmm Smile

Enjoy
Bob
Pages: 1 2