Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: WEAPONS + raw material (Khajiit exclusive...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This idea came to me today, while i was killing time drawing stuff on my military class.

As long, as Daedric(Ebony) weapons depend on volcanic activity of the region, the khajiit would have thought of their own materials to "forge" rare-powerful-expensive weapons...and they did.

Let's say there's a kind of a mineral (for now we'll just call it "mineral"), that's really hard, almost unbreakable (they do exist - corundum for example, though heck with it, we're talking aboun Nirn anyway!). The cunning khajiit thought of a smart way to make use of it. There's a part of the desert, where this mineral is collected (really strong instruments or even magic are used), and the sand consists of the mineral too. In one of the caverns there, the wind is so strong, that it blows through natural vents at a tremendous speed. Using special stone forms with holes (probably with the help of some magic to prevent it from deteriorating...) and mineral sand that goes with the wind, the khajiit craftsmen (craftscats? Smile ) form blades, spikes and handles. It takes months to make simple swords/daggers, and years for master-crafted pieces of art, capable of crushing and cutting through any armor.

The mineral may have some magical power to hit ghosts and stuff, or the weapons may have symbols engraved for that.

The drawings are quite primitive, but i can't do better...More will come spearheads, arrowheads, maces, swords.

[Image: khajiit-exclusive.jpg]
Nice!I like :goodjob:
Hmm...we may associate the cavern with Baan Dar to make this material spiritually powerful...

And...this is what the khajiit absolutely have to use... (I'll modify the pic in time)

[Image: scythe.jpg]
Excessively cool, I'd love to see it modeled.
That's exactly why i came here with this idea. The Order of Massar and Secunda has only one person with basic modelling experience...and now he's puzzled with "Blender" to make obsidian walls... I may as well say we have noone skillful enough to do the modelling or skinning work. So I thought there's someone here on Silgrad to help the Order with it's brilliant © (Jode Secunda) ideas.

By the way, we've got a variant for the mineral name:

"Meravr" Smile
Come on, lads! Dune, Orcrest, Rimmen! This cavern may be near any desert town.
Why not make the cave yourself? You're concept art is wonderful, but we lack any weapon modelers at the moment (They come and go) The art is certain to help atract them, as is a quest and cave.
I see... Do i do it with the CS? And do i need the EC landmass file?
yes and yes. Check the release thread for details
Wow...stop talking already! Is the project dead?
Pages: 1 2 3