Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Ideas for Silgrad Tower on Elder scrolls 4.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cetera

Ok I don't know if this is relevant to post or not, But I have a few ideas. This may have been suggested already, or you are working on it at the moment.

I love the Silgrad Tower Mod, but there is a few problems,

1. Ok the signs towards the land of MorrowWind are very helpful, But theres only 1 sign (That I could see anyway) That points to the directions of the cities. (And it wasnt very helpful at all).

So I suggest add a path/road whatever or more signs. Or a map.

2. In the cities theres no doors etc. Which means that the WHOLE map is being loaded in one go, Thats like loading all of Cyrodil in one go (Meaning no loading screens). Now unless you have a damn good top of the range Graphics card, and over at least 3G RAM. You'll be lagging a bit unless you change graphics to LOW (Which is crap).

So I suggest that you add doors etc, and cut the city into different parts/sectors, therefore releaving lag. (Like they done with the Imperial City). And possibly doing this with the rest if the world.

This is only thing I have trouble with at the moment. Goodluck on the rest of this mod, looking forward to the diologues etc.

-Cetera
Hi Cetera,

Welcome to Silgrad Tower!

:wave:

1. I don't think we're going to be using the same ESP in any part for traveling to Silgrad Tower in the next release. What we're planning is a smooth transition between our land and Cyrodiil; you'll be able to walk between the two almost directly. Follow the link below for more information about that. Wink

2. We're already working on that for Soluthis and Reich Parkeep where the lag was worst. Smile

You might be interested in reading our recently posted news thread on the ESF. It outlines what we're hoping to achieve for the next release.

Thank you for your comments, we're glad you like our mod. =)