Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Completed] VH-030, Dwemer Ruin, Shadowjade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This claim has been completed by TID 12/30/07

See this quest link for general information
Shadowjade Quest

Currently the Abandoned Warehouse, Silver Dragon Inn and Cave interiors are completed

The Dwemer Ruin lies just West of Karthor Dale @ -12,-14

Basic Ruin, made to TID specifications Smile

Enjoy
Bob
I'm done with the interior. Let me know if you think the ruin is too populated, and I'll see about reducing the number of bandits.

I did set a little bit of time aside for modelling this weekend but since the TES4 Dwemer tileset is already underway, there's now a new model in THIS ruin. Wink Also in the data files is one of the heads from Emma's 2nd Imperial headpack.

The quest is not yet implemented, we need to discuss the technical stuff (like do the ESPs I've finished so far get merged, or do I work from the main file?) and maybe the quest itself too if you want.
Had a look

It looks good :check:

It could probably use more clutter if anything

I'm not quite sure about the door markers though, they appear to return you to the same place, (I am referring to the ones in the Gallery)

I'll be merging all the interiors to the main VM ESP soon, I'm still working on the NPC's for Karthor Dale and Veranis Hall and some small landscaping issues.

If you would prefer:
add all your scripting and dialogue and the interiors and bundle it all up into one, thats fine by me, it would probably work best that way, but it don't matter to me I can add the quest esp. info later

Thanks Much

Enjoy
Bob
Before moving on to the actual quest, I've got an updated version. There's more clutter, and it looks much better Big Grin. The ladders in the Gallery bring you from the lower floor to the main area. I can't activate them from above.

How's the model?
Howdy

Everything looks good, well done Smile

Which Model are you referring ?

Enjoy
Bob
Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
Everything looks good, well done Smile

Thanks. Smile

Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
Which Model are you referring ?

I'm referring to the Gallery model, DwemerGalleryChamber.nif.
It looks great

Forgive me for not noticing, but its not becuase I didn't pay attention, its because the whole interior is done so well it just fits perfectly Big Grin
That's alright. It was meant to fit right in anyway. Tongue
And it did in fine fashion Smile

With regard to the quest, please hold off a few days so I can finish merging the interiors to the VM Mod, once I finish I will send you an updated VM esp which you can then use to make the quest esp

Thanks Much

Enjoy
Bob
Okay. Smile

I knew you were working on that, so I figured it would be best to wait a little bit. Thanks for letting me know.