Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Addition] QF Furniture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Howdy

Nice go.

I see what you mean about those 2, the Noble is much better of the 2. I think we can use it with a slight adjustment, it seems a bit dull, it doesn't have that "POP" which gives it that stand out appearence

The Light is the same, it seems dull also it appears to have a greenish tint

Its your call if you'd like to work on them more. Its not necessary from a esp point as it would just be an enhancement, the beds look good as they are, just not all the same. I can add the reddy engraving texture and upgrade that for now

Thanks be to you

Enjoy
Bob
What exactly is QF furniture and what affect does it have on ST assets if any?
Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
Howdy

Nice go.

I see what you mean about those 2, the Noble is much better of the 2. I think we can use it with a slight adjustment, it seems a bit dull, it doesn't have that "POP" which gives it that stand out appearence

The Light is the same, it seems dull also it appears to have a greenish tint

Its your call if you'd like to work on them more. Its not necessary from a esp point as it would just be an enhancement, the beds look good as they are, just not all the same. I can add the reddy engraving texture and upgrade that for now

Thanks be to you

Enjoy
Bob

Thanks. Big Grin I will definitely give them another try and see, if I can improve the results (already have an idea, but have to see, if it works). I'll let you know, when I'm done.

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
What exactly is QF furniture and what affect does it have on ST assets if any?

It's a little retexture spree I did back in 200something to add a greater variety to the furniture. It was included in TES3 ST, but I also released it as a modder resource. Kindly enough, Bob revived that little baby (and fixed a few things as well).

Hope that helps.

Greetings

Quentin
Yes, thanks for the reply.
Howdy

For Oblivion assets it does nothing, for Morrowind Silgrad Tower it adds a few pieces that were not included in the original back in 2000something

For the Morrowind community in general it adds a nice option for furniture to the Vanilla stuff

To Quentin

Thanks for giving it another go

Enjoy
Bob
Pages: 1 2