Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: EOC03 - Ya'Zhirri's House of Earthly Delights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Righto, our first Orcrest claim :bananarock:

EOC03 Ya'Zhirri's house of earthly delights is like the one in Suran, Morrowind. the claimer should make some dancers (using the SI animation), a bartender, and a couple of shady patrons. there is an upstairs portion (as there are stairs to nowhere) The door is at street level. The plugin contains the building interior.
Well i've been working on this a little, trying to get a cool interior for the V3 release, and...i got the dancer working. more screenies soon.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249...ion184.jpg
This is outrageous, the Ladies of Cyrodiil for Proper Behaviour and Moral Standards are going to war! They are saying that such disgusting places have no place in proper society and must be outlawed! The beast races must be taught that this is totally unacceptable anywhere in the Empire and they cannot rely on their animal natures to excuse such goings on!

And besides, the Ladies have to keep clearing away pictures of these places that mysteriously appear in the toilets at home. :yes: and their husbands get 'overexcited', and have to be 'calmed down'.