Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Frequent virus warnings when looking at this site.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm using Symantec.
I just looked at everything their was to see on Tobi's Thread, I got no warnings of anykind

Confusedhrug:

Enjoy
Diet Bob
Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
I just looked at everything their was to see on Tobi's Thread, I got no warnings of anykind

Confusedhrug:

Enjoy
Diet Bob
Ditto.

I am using Symantec as well.

EDIT
My browser: FF.
Just tried with IE:

IE7
McAfee Security Center

No messages given.
Well, I tried browsing the site with Internet Explorer 7.0. After about a half hour I saw no warnings. Once I went to another site (I think it might have been MSN), I got a small drop-down box about Active X controls being needed for the page to display properly. My anti-virus software - AVG free edition - found no viruses at all.
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Well, I tried browsing the site with Internet Explorer 7.0. After about a half hour I saw no warnings. Once I went to another site (I think it might have been MSN), I got a small drop-down box about Active X controls being needed for the page to display properly. My anti-virus software - AVG free edition - found no viruses at all.

THats the popup im getting aswel before the viruswarningsl. Hm, odd that my AV program would react like that..
Just happened to me again, this time it was while browsing Galadrielle's thread in General Elder Scrolls modding.
Just happened to me again when i entered the site: Multi:Qtp-D [Expl].. Maleware virus. hm
my computer came down with a pretty serious virus the day before yesterday. we got it fixed promptly and no segnificant data was lost. im not sure that ST caused it... is there any way for the admins to make sure it didnt?
I don't know. I only know that usually it takes less time to fix something if more is known about it. So far, there hasn't been much said about it, and none of the core members have even been able to get the virus. Confusedhrug: If you could post what you know about the infection, it might help.

Whether it was from here or not, I'm glad no significant data was lost. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3