Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Cushions for kitties!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey dudes look what i've made. they're just retexex of the fighter's guild practice pad, and they're a bit off, but they are still pretty cool.
Haha, great atmosphere pieces ^^
fine for soaking up the sun or yowling at the moons!
Link broken.
Is this just the cushion textures in
Data\textures\Elsweyr\clutter\cushions
in the 3.1 release?

BTW: I've done a couple of simple reworked cushions for lowerclass, with wear and stains because these were too neat for the slobby Khajiit apprentice in my Rimmen Coopers - yet to be finished or released, but the cushions are done. The mesh itself is untouched, but I reworked the UV.

[Image: th_Slobby-khajiit-CS1.jpg]
The orange one is from the resources, the other two are mine. I can upload models and textures early if anyone wants them....
yes please morcroft. you can do more if you'd like. these were just something i retextured ages ago
OK - here they are.

As I say, the mesh is unchanged from the original practice pad, but I've flattened the UV out so its easier to get a pattern to fit - especially using the classic "persian rug" shape with a border.
I may get round to making more, but I'm overcommitting myself all over BC at the minute so I'm not making any more promises!
fair enough matey, thanks!