Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Merry Christmas and HNY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Merry Christmas and Happy new year everyone! Smile :bananarock: :banana: :wave: :jump:
Yeah, I hope your X-mas has been happy, and happy new year =)
I hope everyone has had a good holiday so far and continues to do so.
Another year soon gone by :bananarock:. If I was still living in Detroit id say its another year gone by without being shot Big Grin. Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas :cheers:
Mine was peaceful. A real nice change. New Years is going to be quiet too. I'm probably going to be going through that surgery the 1st part of March so working on getting ready for it.
Smile Smile Smile Big Grin Happy New Year Big Grin Smile Smile Smile :
=) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)
Happy New Year everyone! Hisashiburi ne. ^_^ I have been busy trying to wrap up unfinished projects and was just last night consolidating all the Akavir project stuff into one neat file when I realized I haven't stopped by in a while. My move is scheduled to begin Feb. 9 now. Time is running short, but we had a beautiful snow here for new year so I'm energized to start packing.

I hope everyone had a warm and fuzzy holiday break. Big Grin And I wish everyone peace, health, and prosperity in 2008!

Kielanai~
Quote:Originally posted by Kielanai
Hisashiburi ne. ^_^

Indeed... it's nice to hear from you again Kielanai =)
I hope all goes well when you move.