Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: How many languages can you speak?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I can speak and write in English and sometimes that is undistinguishable. I really like spell checkers.
2 languages, Scottish Gaelic and English, and I can understand most Irish Gaelic Smile Pardon my ignorance, but what is New Norwegian?
3 languages for me. Im fluent in all of them. Btw I put these languages in order of me learning them. So first i learned spanish and i learned korean last. :goodjob:
Spanish
English
Korean
2.5: English, French, and a very bad, broken German.
5 Big Grin English, Ukrainian, Russian, Irish, French Cool
wow... we should instead have a thread for those who ONLY speak one language. It'd have less posts Big Grin

I speak english, and am learning latin (if that counts). So basically i speak only english
2 english and french (abit of spanish but not so mutch that i can say i speak the langauge) oh and if you count my made up language (that i used to make my name) then 3
I can English,Hungarian(Fully can) and i can a bit German and few words of Norwegian,Svedish and Finnish.
i speak German Dutch(main language) English(family language, half me family lives in Canada) and French(which i hate to speak) and some words in other languages but that doesnt count
English, basic German and learning Kelabit (the indiginous tribe whom we will be living with as of later this year. Great rainforest trips for all silgrad.com members Smile)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5