Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I've been reading the threads on this subforum for a while, yet I didn't come across a thread/post informing me how far the Morag Tong has progressed.

So, if you please, answer my question: how far has the Morag Tong progressed?

Thanx,
Cuthalion
Did not see this, sorry. I've had a ton on my plate lately (with dumac, school, guitar hero 3(especially guitar hero)). I'm slowly but surely chewing through it all. Nobody really wants to hear about the progress on the Steadhelm guildhall (not the most exciting, doing buildings and such).

Total progress would be two large guildhalls done, along with like 6 NPCs or so for each, and the smaller Steadhelm guildhall a little more than half-done (it'll only have 3 or 4 NPCs)

Plus, i'm going to have to work the rough questline we currently have, into more concrete quests. I'm probably going to end up revising the story on my own, until it's something i'm happy with, and at that point i'll post it, and then start on the quest outlines one by one. As we speak, i'm in the middle of writing a background/plot outline, from which i'll start figuring out individual quests. I've learned a bit about organization since last time i tried to puzzle out a plot