Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Your Perfect Characters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now i know there is a class creation section but what perfect character did you put in the ultimate character. just tell the akavir community your characters name race class background ect... Big Grin
Anavir

Nord

Custom Class Hero Knight (specializing in knightly things, like Speechcraft and Personality, with Blade, Block, Heavy Armor, Blunt, Destruction, and Luck.)

An orphan, her older sister was taken prisoner by the Empire and taken away. Anavir grew up hard, but she grew up right, with a powerful sense of justice and looks that could buy half of Skingrad with a wink. Descended from a long line of Nordic woman heroes, she began adventuring shortly after saving up enough for a shack in the Waterfront. Shortly after beginning these adventures, she came across a long-lost chest containing family armor, a legendary sword of light, and a curse that created a dark doppleganger of herself. This doppleganger tried to take the Imperial City with an army of ragtag soldiers who needed money. Even with a dragon, however, the dark double failed, at the hands of her light counterpart, the REAL Anavir, and her mystic blade. Everything after this point is chronicled below. Follow the linky!

-->http://teseyecandy.com/forum/index.php?topic=422.0<--
Cool i forgot to put my one

Name: Scourge

Race: White Ka Po Tun

Class: Snow Blade
Best At Bow and swords skills uses stealth methods like sneak athletics and acrobatics uses light armor and is a master of frost spells. He always has 500 arrows to use with his trusty silver long bow. Snow blades are like rangers but are used as skirmishers in mountainous regions

Background:Scourge is a Ka po tun soldier from the last invasion attempt on cyrodil he was frozen in ice near pale pass when he got lost during a battle. He was recently found and defrosted by imperial battle mages and taken to the imperial prison...

despite his grizzled appearance and persona Scourge is surprisingly loyal and friendly and feels a debt to the citizens of the empire for the death inflicted by his people.
Ysne

Class madwoman. magic with strength and endurance

I can't remember the skills I used though.
[Image: ScreenShot40.jpg]
name: Shimmer-Spell
Race: Argonian
Profession: Nightblade
Allegiance: Crimson Scars
HQ: Deepscorn Hollow

(sorry for the HUD, idk how to turn it off, lol)
Over a year after i made this thread i was wondering if any of you have new awesome characters you would like to share...
Alrighty, i have my 2 current characters, both are CM companions to the other in their respective save game. The pics are screenies i posted up at tesnexus from last month.

[Image: 283228-1226394305.jpg]

Name: Chronos
Race: Arc Knight (a private race of mine)
Class: ???
Description: Along with the ability to freeze time, he's a master of Destruction and pretty much abuses the fortify magick spell till he regenerates magicka at the same rate he uses magicka. Fearsome with the blade, he roams Cyrodiil as a champion, unaware of his approaching future as the Void hand of the Dark Brotherhood.

Other Notes: I change his eye colour frequently. From piercing blue i've settled down for a vampire red.

[Image: 283228-1227447559.jpg]
Name: Illyssa
Rae: Lineage Elf
Class: Spellsword
Description: With a fiery passion, she controls both Mages and Fighter Guilds and now sets her eyes on the Daedra Princes. Though passive in her picture, make no mistake about her abilities. She can cripple all foes around her by draining all their Fatigue with one hand.

Other Notes: I really only use her for screenshots and the odd testing of my mods.
I'm running with a hybrid dark elf/khajiit/argonian. I need to mess with screen shots cause that would make a much more attractive avatar than the one I've currently got. With waterbreathing and night-eye she can go just about anywhere.
I've had a lot of characters, but since Morrowind the one I keep coming back to is a thieving and unscrupulous Argonian travelling merchant (formerly head of House Hlaalu, I guess he ended up back in the Imperial City jails for his dodgy business dealings). He's also currently a vampire, as a result of one of his many misadventures...
I just keep remaking the same character over and over so I guess I just have the same one Big Grin.

name: Valice Shank
race: Redgaurd
class: adventurer/blade smith

info: Left his brother in charge of the family smithy in Hammerfell to search out Akaviri metal working techniques for swords and other weapons. His search lead him all over and he acquired various bits of information but not enough to successfully forge a sword of equal strength. The only way to find out is to apprentice to a Akaviri smith which would mean traveling to Akavir, which so far, seems impossible. After hearing rumors of smugglers bringing items from Akavir, he has been searching for ways over there ever since. Also the other half of the weapon Zynthzespa,his family's treasured pole arm which was broken in half during a Tsaesci invasion, is rumored to have been last seen in the hands of the Tsaesci and hasn't been seen since.

[GALLY][Image: shankpose.jpg][/GALLY]