Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Silgrad Tower 2.5 WM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all. Great site. Great Mod.

I am hoping this question does not have a long list of answers because I can find little regarding my question. I also didnt know where to post it, I apologize in advance.

I have installed Silgrad Tower 2.5. It appears to work fine. After entering through the passage I look at my world map and it still shows the Province of Cyrodiil. My local map shows the "local" landscape of I presume Morrowind with white background as in Cyrodiil. I recieved direction from the guy in the shack but nothing appears on my compass and the world map does not change from Cyrodiil.

Is there a world map for this mod? Or is that something that is in the works?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as my sense of direction is some what decent but this is a very large area. Thank you for any replies and have a great New Year!
The worldmap is currently Work In Progress, though as I understand it, it will be featured in V3.0. Near the shack are a few portals that will instant-travel you to the cities.
As far as the map goes: there is not a world map for ST yet. It's on the docket for 3.0. If you pay the man his money Smile you should get markers to either the towns (not recommended) or more money gets you markers to the portals.

Steve
Thanks mates. Yes I did pay the man but I thought I would atleast see markers on my compass. I guess I will use the portals until 3.0. Thank You for the prompt replies.
I want to correct my last post. I bought everything, but forgot to quest the portals. After questing the portals the markers were on my compass.

Thanks again.