Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Temple of Askelon quest bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im one the quest where i need ot find out what happened in some imperial mine where everyone got slaughtered by all these undead. i got the quest update to go further down into the mine and i found a high elf. she accused me of being a demon and i get the choices of killing her, or saying im not a demon. i say im not one, and she goes onto another dialog where she seems a little more reassured that im not one. but then i press a button to go to the next part of her dialog, and she then accuses me of being a demon again and i get those 2 choices again. so im in an eternal dialog loop unless i say im going to kill her, which i do not want to do.

i reloaded to an earlier save, and avoided her and continued on. i am now up to the part where i need to confront a demon in the Temple of Askelon. this orc i found says he will meet me up near the barrier( i found the 2 dead brothers), but when i get up there he just says the nerevarine quote. i cant take down the barrier, teleport magic does not work there, and my earliest save was after the orc says he will meet me up near the barrier. so im now stuck there
Since you are already in Ashkelon, these ESPs may not help. The Salmanus one should fix the dialogue bug and the Ashkelon one should let you complete the quest. But you are better off if you can restart in the Aedryn mine.

HTH,
Steve
thanks Carrow ill try these out
EDIT: alright i killed the demon (dont have any way to get to the high elf), but now i have the problem of how to get out. i tried looking of a way to get out but found nothing. i dont want to use intervention or recall, unless i have to as i do not want to wreck a script or something
I forget: Can you not simply retrace your steps? Killing the Lord should free all options, including the door.

Steve
This is correct, once the Demon is Killed the script should unlock the door (the script is on the Demon) sltw_KA_pyrodemon ? I think thats the ID

If this is not working correctly we need to look again, last time I played it everything worked fine

Enjoy
Bob
no i does work and i got out of the cave. what i was wondering was if something else happened, like another NPC showed up, or some sort of magical device came that i could use to warp out of there. i just left the temple and levitated out of the cave and found the proplyn index at the start of the cave, which i dont think i remember it being there when i warped in. thanks for the help
Quote:what I was wondering was if something else happened,

Nope, it's kinda assumed that if you survive Ashkelon, you have all the necessities to get out. Don't worry; nothing gets unleashed after the demon, so you don't miss anything. Smile

Steve
Yes that is it

You'll find several quests in Silgrad which get you wondering if something else is lurking around the corner Big Grin

If you haven't visited some of the Daedric Shrines yet, you'll be in for some of that Big Grin Big Grin

Enjoy
Bob