Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Ibsen's Ghost potential Lower Class Imperial samples
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Steve and I were talking about the possibility of having two subsections of the Imperial voice. Is this a confirmed strategy, by the way?

As a result, I recorded 5 samples of potential lower class Imperials based on accents. Bear in mind that these are based on accent alone as opposed to actual tone or specific character with the possible exception of the sweetly titled 'NorthernLardBoy', which I just added as another option. If you're not a fan of accented voices then another strategy would have to be adopted. I chose these on the basis of the fact that I feel I could competently sustain consistent voice patterns for them.

Let me know what you think. Oh, and by the way, I see how to create a new post now. The initial forum screen doesn't subdivide the subject areas. I didn't realise how the threads were sorted and how you get into each area.

- Steve (Ibsen's Ghost)
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Hello,

Steve and I were talking about the possibility of having two subsections of the Imperial voice. Is this a confirmed strategy, by the way?

As a result, I recorded 5 samples of potential lower class Imperials based on accents. Bear in mind that these are based on accent alone as opposed to actual tone or specific character...

- Steve (Ibsen's Ghost)
I think it's a good idea to have a LC and UC subsection.

IMO the "Cockney" accent would be great.

SACarrow adapted the TES4Gecko, so it's very easy to clone and adapt existing quests for this purpose.
That's good news! I enjoy doing cockney. I find it easy, which is strange being a Northerner.