Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: No Private messages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have recieved a mail that indicates that I have recieved a PM from Sandor, but when I open my Pm box, I don't see a new PM. The Pm page says I have used 0% (30 pm's). I think I have also missed another PM, because I can recall another situation like that.
Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
I have recieved a mail that indicates that I have recieved a PM from Sandor, but when I open my Pm box, I don't see a new PM. The Pm page says I have used 0% (30 pm's). I think I have also missed another PM, because I can recall another situation like that.
I canceled that message because the Latrys file altered the Fishermen's island exterior.
The problem had to be fixed, the updated esm was posted on the Source board, instead of sending a PM.
When you get an email like that, that's most likely what happened. If you need to make a correction to a message because you made a mistake, or you just don't like it for whatever reason, you can cancel it on the Message Tracking page.