Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Completed]SOL-004, Yaz's Hut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this claim has been completed by bob196045 2/11/08

Yaz gro - kurdash

Standard Adventurer

rugged and in dis-array

trap door which will lead to stronghold

to claim SOL-004 please reply to this post

Enjoy
Bob
I got this one

Enjoy
Bob

Edit: I'd like to use this idea for this NPC, he has always wanted to be a merchant, but as an Orc he's a bit short on personality and skills needed to sell. Over time he has accumulated alot of loot and keeps it all in his hut, after several attempts at trying to sell it with no luck he was about to give up when came along a traveling merchant. Yaz captured this merchant and held him captive until he would reveal the secrets of good salemanship. The merchant hoping to escape with his life was willing to co-oporate until he overheard the Orcs talking about disposing of him after Yaz was done.. So the merchant devised a scheme, he asked yaz for some parchment and a quill, he told Yaz he would write the secrets of salemanship and if Yaz followed these instruction to the letter, he would become the greatest salesman ever.

Here is what the merchant wrote:

#1 Always remember to read these instructions before you sell

#2 Drink lots of Sujamma before attempting to sell merchandise

#3 Offer the lowest price possible

#4 If all else fails, give it away

The book has an enchantment which decreases the merchantile skill, that with the Sujamma combination, lowers Yaz's merchantile skill and Interligence to that of a baby Smile

I think this would work better if scripted rather than an enchantment on the parchment
here it be

Preliminary of course until I can work out a script for the parchment

Enjoy
Bob
F the steel_cuirass on the table.
F all weapons on the table.
There is a chest_small_02_yaz outside the hut.
Hmmm

I am positive I F'ed everthing their was to F Smile

It just gives me more reason to believe their is something wrong with my machine :eek:

Regardless, it is done Smile

Enjoy
Bob
All fixed, very nice.
Thanks

Tis now moved

Enjoy
BOb